Peekachoo

CHERNARUS PEACEKEEPERS RECRUITMENT

Hey you.

Yeah you.

Are you looking for a group to play with? A group that's sick and tired of getting pwned by bandits every time you go into town?

The Chernarus Peacekeepers are a coordinated, tactical clan that has dedicated itself to restoring peace to the once thriving lands of Chernarus. The zombie apocalypse is devastating enough as it is, let alone running the risk of being sniped every time you head into town. We target any and all individuals who pose a threat to the good people of Chernarus.

Zombies, snipers, bandits, people running around the coast with dangerous flashlights---we bravely engage all those who oppose our brand of peace... through use of gratuitous violence.

Check out our video:

If that video made your nipples hard, here are the pre-requisites:

1. Have a mic.

2. Have Steam.

3. Speak English, and preferably live in the U.S. or Canada. (We frequent U.S. servers.)

4. Be 18 or older. (This pre-req may be waived granted that you aren't some noob kid.)

If you meet those requirements above, add me on steam through this link, http://steamcommunit...561197990338467 and I'll send you an invite to our Steam group page.

Edited by Peekachoo

Hey guys, we're playing at 12 pm Pacific later today. We've received a little more interest than I expected, and it's hard to play with like 8 potentials at once. Sorry.