Sign in to follow this  
Kryostat

US199 Banned

I just found a AS50 TWS off of a weird body I found at Electro, soon after the Admin on US199 kicked me off the server with the message " Get rid of the TWS "

I read on the wiki that the AS50 TWS is a very rare weapon from earlier patches, or may be hacked. How do I know which one I have, and is this ban justified?

Where you banned or just kicked? DayZ wiki for for what is legit and what is not.

our policy is to kick after asking you to remove the illegal weapon from your inventory, if you were banned it means you re-entered with it and it is a temp ban for 1-3 days depending on if you were spotted actually using it or not. Try back in 24h and youll be able to join.

Your not in the ban list Kryo so it means you were only kicked with a "remove as50 tws" reason, have you tried to get back in?

Edited by F4ll3N

I just found a AS50 TWS off of a weird body I found at Electro, soon after the Admin on US199 kicked me off the server with the message " Get rid of the TWS "

I read on the wiki that the AS50 TWS is a very rare weapon from earlier patches, or may be hacked. How do I know which one I have, and is this ban justified?

It is definitely hacked in, no doubt about that.