melby

Solo Roamer looking for partner/small group.

Rather used to running on my own. Honestly avoid players for the most part, most of the time (since pvp is so much based on luck, anyways). I'm pretty well geared and have been alive far too long for my own good. Age 19+ preferably, with mic, and a brain in your skull. I'm not really looking for a clan, just informal, mostly weekend game play. Steam is killea, but post on here first if interested.

I'm pretty much in the same predicament as you, just message me if you're interested or if you have questions, because I have some of my own.

Sent you a message blue. I'll be online for the next few hours, and then off until the weekend. But i get pretty obsessive over the weekend...

Im 17 new to this game, but i learn quickly, solo playing makes me sick, its annoying, and feels lonely, could i join up?

I'm interested, my skype name is edgaroviz

Edited by edgaroviz

if any one is interested i have a clan that is recruiting its me plus 4 people atm

PM me, I'm down.

Just posted a similar thread!

Looking for a group (non clan) to run with!

I have a mic, a decent brain on me and I am 25!

I'll add you to steam! (tried to add you but can't find you, only found a 'Master Sargent Killer killea'?!

Edited by Scazza

You in the US or EU?

US player, 23, played about a month now. Character got killed last night in a car wreck in Cherno ;(

Mainly play solo but lookin for a casual group too. Steam is bxediger

Wow, rather more replies than I thought. Teamed up with one chill dude last night, who was cool (aka did not backstab me even though I was well geared), and we in turn teamed up with 3 other guys who were apparently not very cool. I ended meeting up with the other 3 first, and they acted friendly up until i gave one some food and was subsequently shot.

So I dunno. I certainly don't care about losing my stuff, since half the fun of this game is scavenging. I am curious as to the reasoning behind backstabbing people who are purely friendly AND offer to help you get better stuff AND aren't concerned about their death. My surprise at my death came only from the shock at how fast they went from friendly gabbing to shooting me.

Anyways, I'm mostly around on the weekends for play time. Add me on skype (killea05) or steam (killea). Would love to continue to discover trustworthy teammates and weed out the bad apples :)

Same here, 19 , Want to play with mature people, have lots of skills about sneaking thorugh and other surviving skills,

pm me if interested, was alive for 3 days before I got kill by a bandit sniper,

have mic and ts3,

Heya,

I'm looking for anybody to team up with.

A bit likeThunderVolt, I like to sneak around and quite simply survive.

I'll gladly add you killea/ThunderVolt/anybody else if you care to join the newphew in some epic surviving!

I'm currently playing in the eastern canada/US servers

Add me!

Same here, 19 , Want to play with mature people, have lots of skills about sneaking thorugh and other surviving skills,

pm me if interested, was alive for 3 days before I got kill by a bandit sniper,

have mic and ts3,

Do you mean that you have a ts server, or just the program?