3XiLED

Piss meter

Sounds silly, but I reckon they should have a meter where the piss meter goes up and the player when needs to piss starts shaking making the aim out of control. You have to piss regularly like how you have to eat and drink to survive.

I think they should add this and try and make it more in-depth would be realistic.

This aint duke nukem brah.

But i came here to chew gum and kick ass, but i'm all outta gum...

I dont know about anyone else but I dont shake when I pee. You might wanna get that checked out OP.

I dont know about anyone else but I dont shake when I pee. You might wanna get that checked out OP.

Maybe not shake but have your aim like shaky since you're dying for a piss.

it's a zombie apocalypse - wouldn't you just piss wherever you happen to be squatting?

even if you were a more selective pisser, i seriously doubt you would hold it to the point of shaking uncontrollably and being unable to control your aim.

now for a real idea - we need a breath meter. keybinds to breath in and out to "make it more in-depth and increase realism."

But i came here to chew gum and kick ass, but i'm all outta gum...

That's not from duke baby that's from the movie they live with roddy piper...also I don't wanna have to whip out my pecker and give snipers something else to shoot off.