Hey there,

I haven't been able to join a server for DayZ since I updated to 1.7.2.4

I don't have any errors or anything I just get stuck on the loading screen.

And before you can say "Just be patient", I have been playing DayZ since 1.7. I know how long the loading phase should take and I know when it stops on the "loading" section of the connection for too long, you have no hope.

I've kept my DayZ version up to date with an updater. I've updated my Arma2 Version. My battle-eye is up to date. I'm currently using DayZ Commander and it is telling me that there are plenty of games that match my version but, I just can't seem to connect to any.

I spent the last 3 Days for 2-3 hours each day just trying to connect to a game and was only successful once.

The same issue with six launcher. I have to load up six and 'verify' dayz. Then I have to manually update battleye.dll(might only need to be done once) manually update dayz to 1.7.2.5(every time). It sounds like a pain but it only takes a few minutes.

Ignore loading six launcher and try the rest, you might be surprised.

Oh and don't change between server versions in game. You will get bumped to the coast.

My Six Launcher blows and fails so hard. When I launch my game through it from 'just' updating if I delete the files it just launches a crap uncompatible with any server verison of the game. Not even DayZ, no beta patch. Just Arma2.

I started using Six Updater to launch of manually installing 1.7.2.5 and it works like a charm.