Sign in to follow this  
kelden

Entire group gets graphic glitches, game is unplayable.

Everyone in my group that plays about 4-6 of us at a time all experience the same graphic glitches that make locations like balota and the airfield unplayable, and more.

This has been like this ever since the .4 patch weeks ago. Is anything being done about this absolutely gamebreaking wonderpatch that came out that made all the fun locations of the game literally unplayable.

Seriously we don't even talk about dayz anymore or even mention it in our voice chat anymore.

Everyone in my group that plays about 4-6 of us at a time all experience the same graphic glitches that make locations like balota and the airfield unplayable, and more.

This has been like this ever since the .4 patch weeks ago. Is anything being done about this absolutely gamebreaking wonderpatch that came out that made all the fun locations of the game literally unplayable.

Seriously we don't even talk about dayz anymore or even mention it in our voice chat anymore.

My entire group/clan gets quadruple posts on the forums and that makes them unplayable :(

Edited by Priceless
  • Like 1

Yeah sorry I hit post topic and 1 minute later I got tired of waiting for nothing to happen, so I hit it like 10 times.

Guess that's what happens.

Try changing the allowed video memory in the in game advanced options. After chaning it once or twice it always fixed the issue for me.