franciscojose

Bandit skin removed, new idea

I'd like some evil red eyes shine thing or something like that, more subtle but still a way to know when someones humanity is very low.

I think that a way to know when someones humanity is low is needed to stop the shoot on sight impulse.

Thats all.

Awesome mod BTW.

I'd like some evil red eyes shine thing or something like that' date=' more subtle but still a way to know when someones humanity is very low.

I think that a way to know when someones humanity is low is needed to stop the shoot on sight impulse.

Thats all.

Awesome mod BTW.

[/quote']

Is innatural, and i don't want to know if a player is a killer or not, otherwise, i shoot him before he can harm.

Yeah I dont like this idea either. Breaks part of the games foundation.

But...

Once the game is done. I see people having clan servers. I see fortifications of sorts in place. Then I see clan wars of sorts, over goods. One clan may be hording. Then fully persistent on that server.

So if and when that happens. Youll know who is a new guy, who is not. Much similar in a situation if it were real. Banding with a group, long term.

Im sure this already happens, but on a small scale.

The right question is, how would you do in real life?

i think this would be cool tbh

After I got my bandit skin, all there was left was to shoot on everything on sight (which is ok with me) Kill or be killed. Flag a player for PKing and he can never go back. This is fixed now.