albin.oster@comhem.se

Hunger games in Dayz with famous youtubers/streamers?

Hi!

I've heard a lot of talking about some kind of hunger games in dayz where famous streamers and youtubers would participate. Such as Deagen, Sacriel42, Oshi7 and maybe DevilDogGamer. Can't seem to find a link anywhere to anything when I google it, so if anyone here would know anything about it or have a link they could send I'd be so happy. I really want to know the dates of when this is going down so I don't miss any of it!

Thanks in advance, hope someone can help me.

//Zêrnas

Yeah, I though it'd be really cool too! I was watching Daegen's stream and everyone was talking about it all the time, but of course, no one said any date or anything like that ^^

From what I heard, it's a lot of popular streamers. I know for sure D0wnfall, Puddn, Deagen, Kungen, Toweliee, Brotatoe, and I think Kai. But I'm not sure of the lineup. It's supposed to be on August 24th.

• Like 1

sacriel would rape everyone

I think they did mention Sacriel also. According to the Twitch chat in D0wnfall's stream, Sacriel is a good sniper? Not really sure, never watched Sacriel, but someone mentioned in the chat that if so-and-so gets his hands on a sniper, he would murder everyone. Could have sworn that it was Sacriel XD

Edited by TheFired3mon
  • Like 2

i think the thing sacriel is best for is spotting enemies. i watch him stream and all of a sudden "i see a player!". i look, and it's just a little dot in the distance. insane. either way, i'd love to just hear all the comms when two squads hit each other, it'd be interesting for sure.

Are Shacktac putting a team in?

CHKilroy and beagle? If so, we already have our winners :rolleyes:

I think they did mention Sacriel also. According to the Twitch chat in D0wnfall's stream, Sacriel is a good sniper? Not really sure, never watched Sacriel, but someone mentioned in the chat that if so-and-so gets his hands on a sniper, he would murder everyone. Could have sworn that it was Sacriel XD

Sacriel is a very good sniper, however he works in large squads. Should be nice to see him in a team of only 2. Though, I'd like to see FrankieOnPCin1080p in this, he's a very good player(:

most of the participants are practicing now. it's all over twitch.tv now. somaplays, deagen, thinkingpcgamer, d0wnfall, ULeet, crream, and many more.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/yr1lm/hunger_gamez_info/

it will all be casted and highly recorded by all the streamers.

http://spiralnine.com/hunger/ - multistream going down in 2 hours from this post