Sign in to follow this  
Im_oRAnGE

Banned from DE 1624 for friendly fire?

Me and my mates where playing for a few days on de 1624, but yesterday 3 of us got banned without warning for "Excessive friendly fire"!?

Since then I've only seen 5 different people on that server, obviously the server owner and his friends. Everyone else seems to get kicked/banned immediately.

All our weapons are on that server!! We thought we found a good not too full server but now we lost all our gear due to an abusive admin?! Wow!

I hereby request to unban me to let me transfer my items onto another server!

Okey, same story here, me and 2 my mates got banned from server just like 20min ago..

Seems like that server owners want to play alone there.

Is there something what we can do, i lost my tent and all my gear, +11 SVD mags, im so sad now :-(

this is exactly what happened to me too and some other guys i know if noone is on the server u can play freely but if you see 2-3 people on de 1624 you can be sure that you will get banned sooner rather than later

i got one of my friends to join the server to get our stuff from the tents he joined and was instantly killed and banned by the server admin

so it seems he wants to be alone with his friends

this is exactly what happened to me too and some other guys i know if noone is on the server u can play freely but if you see 2-3 people on de 1624 you can be sure that you will get banned sooner rather than later

i got one of my friends to join the server to get our stuff from the tents he joined and was instantly killed and banned by the server admin

so it seems he wants to be alone with his friends

Can those Dayz admins kick this server out from hive or something ?

I think those guys on de 1624 break somekind rule to ban evryone and play alone there