Fauxen_

DayZ Commander Not Responding

So I open DayZ commander and not even 1 second later it stops responding. I have downloaded it numerous times within the past weeks including today and they all have the same issue. I have read many threads on this issue but it seems that re-installing works for them and it doesnt for me.. Any idea's are welcomed

I usually use Six Launcher but the Arma Beta doesn't like to stay the version i update it to after i close Six launcher aswell as when i use Six, it downgrades dayz from 1.7.2.5 to 1.7.2.4, which is why i want to use Commander, so i can have both up-to-date. If i can have both the beta and dayz up-to-date while using Six i wouldnt continue trying to find a solution to my problem with Commander

So I open DayZ commander and not even 1 second later it stops responding. I have downloaded it numerous times within the past weeks including today and they all have the same issue. I have read many threads on this issue but it seems that re-installing works for them and it doesnt for me.. Any idea's are welcomed

Make sure you install the latest version of .net 4.0, also I pushed out a new version an hour ago that fixes a crashing bug that might help you.

Delete the settings.xml file in c:\users\YOURUSER\appdata\local\DayZCommander

After deleting the file I am still having the same issue :/. I made a short video of what the issue is just incase we are not on the same page. (should be up in a min or two)

Edited by Fauxen_