Sign in to follow this  
IcyTorrent

Soldier Camo?

Yes, soldier camo NOT regular camo clothing. Is it in the game, was it ever in the game? Seen a lot of back and forth here and a response from a Dev/Rocket would be nice. Me and my friend found some in a tent and it seems like a half and half on reddit whether its legit.

Reddit thread:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/xdgbs/found_a_soldier_suit/

doesnt matter if its legit or not, which its not. unless you spawned it in there isnt a problem with hacked items.

doesnt matter if its legit or not, which its not. unless you spawned it in there isnt a problem with hacked items.

True to an extent, with camo it doesn't matter minus the fact I'm more badass than 99% of the players now with it but I wouldn't want to use a hacked minigun that did 100000k damage or something with that logic.

True to an extent, with camo it doesn't matter minus the fact I'm more badass than 99% of the players now with it but I wouldn't want to use a hacked minigun that did 100000k damage or something with that logic.

the way i see it is why the hell not, this game is ruined with hackers already i dont even care anymore, im not going to actually hack myself but if i find some hacked gear il take that shit and use it.

I'm wearing them on my guy, got it while on a server. They broke my legs when i spawned in then magically gave me Soldier camo, few seconds later i could walk even with the broken leg sign.

the way i see it is why the hell not, this game is ruined with hackers already i dont even care anymore, im not going to actually hack myself but if i find some hacked gear il take that shit and use it.

Maybe because that only contributes to the problem and makes you just as bad as them because you have an unfair advantage? I've seen some hackers, but I think most people exaggerate this problem its not like they are on EVERY SERVER as half the people on this forum seem to think.