Brandnew11980

Looking for the owner of Anarchy DayZ [US - RI] 1.7.2.4/95417

Looking for the owner of the RI server. Saw it today but it's password protected. Not only for the piece of mind that I probably won't get shot in the back but also for the good connection if the server is located in RI. I can PayPal a couple bucks if you'd like me to contribute/show good faith. I'm tired of getting killed by bandits. I asked multiple times in a server earlier if anyone was near me cause I didn't want to come up on someone and panic shoot them. Some guy took that as an opportunity to stalk me and kill me. For no reason other than to see what I had on me. I've tried to make friends with people more than a few times and you just can't trust people. If anyone else from RI wants to message me and team up feel free. I won't kill you, I won't rob you, or anything like that. I usually do my own thing but I haven't played alongside anyone else before and welcome the chance. If you need a transfusion or need help I'll go help. If anything Rhode island is so small we probably know each other.

I understand that bandits and the threat of bandits add to the tension and it's awesome but I'm sorry I just don't understand killing someone for no reason other than to get their stuff. Ask them if they have something you need and are willing to help you before you shoot them in the back. That's just my opinion. I'm sure I'm gonna get trolled and flamed for not being OK with ruining other peoples fun cause that seems like the cool thing to do now but it is what it is.

Anyway that's my shot in the dark. Message me if you've got room for one more. :thumbsup:

If the server is pass protected its going to get blacklisted unless its a non-hive server, and if thats the case just run one yourself.

If the server is pass protected its going to get blacklisted unless its a non-hive server, and if thats the case just run one yourself.

I have no idea what you just said.

• Like 1

Magicool. Not cool. Go climb a wall of erect dicks.

Brandnew, DayZ servers are not allowed to be passworded, nor are they allowed to reserve slots for donators, shareholders, admins or VIP's. The nature of the game is based upon the sandbox model, and server-instanced persistence.

My advice would be to find a gaming community that you see often enough to play with, and join up on their forums or teamspeak server and say 'hi'. If you don't have a microphone, get one and use it. Being heard is definitely better than being read.

Magicool. Not cool. Go climb a wall of erect dicks.

Brandnew, DayZ servers are not allowed to be passworded, nor are they allowed to reserve slots for donators, shareholders, admins or VIP's. The nature of the game is based upon the sandbox model, and server-instanced persistence.

My advice would be to find a gaming community that you see often enough to play with, and join up on their forums or teamspeak server and say 'hi'. If you don't have a microphone, get one and use it. Being heard is definitely better than being read.

I didn't know that. I thought it was just a privately hosted server. The server I was just in everyone was trying to meet up, but I got the "no message received in __ seconds" thing and had to abort. WTF.

Sounds like the server might have gone down, or your internet connection could have had a hiccough. It happens, though. Keep at it though! This game is really enjoyable with at least one or two good friends, amd one good server. Even if you do have to wait, and spam Enter for ages :-)