Sign in to follow this  
rick_foster10@hotmail.com

Tightly knit crew looking for +2/3 to join us

Yo,

We are looking for a few more players so that we have a decent sized squad when roaming the world of Chernarus.

Currently there are three of us :

Adam 23 UK

James 21 UK

Rick (me) 23 UK

As you can see we are all of a 'mature' age and would be looking for other people who are no younger than 18 to play with us. We try and play 3/4 nights a week until late, we are neither bandits nor survivors.

We roam around the map constantly looking to enhance our gear, preferably we do it peacefully without loss of life but when theres some PvP to be had we never shy away, after all whats the point in having good gear if you don't get to use it.

So if your looking for a tightly knit group that help each other out, play strategically, like PvP, take risks for reward and generally play the game together to have fun then don't hesitate to add me on steam.

We are hardly season veterans, but also aren't amateurs so it would be better if you fit into that category too.

Necessities = Have a mic/ 18 & over/ Speak English

Cheers

Add to steam - []-[]otshot

• Like 1

Hi looking for some mature gamers im 21 and try to play every weekend, have a mic and speak American English

my names travis im 21 and i try to play a little bit each day im interested in joining a group bcouse i enjoy the same things ingame i love killn zombies and getting new gear and pvp does not scare me if i come accross.

In game id : Taser

Steam id : Taser1989

Skype id : Taser2122