mik344

New Bandit Clan

I am starting a new Bandit clan right now it is me and 2 other guys we are looking for anyone willing to be on at least once a day and is very mature and takes the game serious but likes to have fun. You don't have to be extremely experienced but at least no the basics. We need people that are going to listen to orders and give orders so pretty much be a team player.

US ONLY

please list your Skype name down below (or PM me) and put what kind of player you are and how old you are. (sniper,scout,medic ect..).

Just letting everyone no that we have not started building a camp or collecting gear and fixing cars we are starting fresh.

I will friend request you on Skype or answer your PM as soon as i can.

Skype is Virginityx... I'm a bandit, I'm 18, And I really prefer to snipe. SVD Camo/AS50 with access to camps to fully gear you and your friends. :>

I can be a sniper or a normal rifleman with any rifle. I have an AKS-74 Kobra and A M24 Sniper. I do prefer to snipe but i can do whatever. I'm 16, and im on the East Coast, so shoot me a PM or a reply when you can! Thanks.

Skype is warpten999.. I Murder anyone I see, i'm 18.. I love sniping but I also like CQB fights.

Edited by warpten999

hmm seems like sniping is a dream many pursue.... age 16. icedstorm1 here got most of my gear dmr/m107 plenty of rounds for both im lacking only my gps my gille and a coyote backpack. as50 is a dream but not really a must for me i prefer the m107 due to how it looks XD

Who is this guy I have seen him post this crap all over the forum tonight. What a weirdo!