Sign in to follow this  
griffbird

How do I fix lag for good?

Hey I got this game a couple days ago and it been giving me problems from the start.

This is the first game Ive tried for PC and I now its a mod but from the videos of other players it seems as if im the only one having this trouble...

Since I got the game Ive been trying to find ways to make it run faster

and yet it still does not compare to other peoples speed.

I dont think i should need to put everything as low as possible and still have lag when

coming upon a forest or large town.

If anybody is looking for help or can help me find a solution I would really appreciate it. I plan to check this post often so if you post something and wait a moment I'll probly reply and tell you if Ive already tried that.

Might wana put your computer and connection specs in mate?

My game lags like crazy if thats any concillation...But I know why. I have a 4-5 year old computer that just cannot hack it!

I need more Ram, different motherboard, quad core processor & a graphics card to suit...The Lot. Maybe the same for you? The minimum specs

quoted for this game are not accurate

Edited by Woodo007

im not good with computers like at all, this is the longest ive spent on one but i have 371 GB free right now, isnt that alot of memory and my laptop is only like 3 years old.

i dont kno wat it takes to run certain games but i always that it dealt more in your connection and the amount of space it had...

Might wana put your computer and connection specs in mate?

what do you mean by computer and connection spec?

- make sure u have a computer that can handle the game

- get a antivirus program and scan

- reinstall the game and patch it

- formate your computer