Sign in to follow this  
unknownnovice

Lone Bandit Looking for a group: age 21

I've been playing non stop for over a month. When I say non stop, I really mean that I have played 10 hours or more, every day, for the past 4 weeks. I'm at the point where my friends, who introduced me to this game, don't want to play because they're bored. When im not playing, I have looked up and researched about the game to reduce any ignorance. Bottom line is that I can not get enough of this game.

1. I have "a lot" of patience (I love to sneak around)

2. I do not get frantic in the middle of a fight and try to keep constant and significat feedback to my group (a characteristic I hope any prospective groups share with me)

3. I am not a sniper, although I do (currently) have a sniper rifle. I love the excitement of being in the middle of the fray. I would describe myself as an assault/assualt-medic. Both are perfectly fine with me. If a spotter is needed, I can happily fulfill the roll as well. I am very flexible.

4. When the time comes that I die, because it is going to happen a lot, I honestly love to start off fresh and feel free to run around without the worry of losing rare gear. Unless I have to run to the NW or NE airfield 4 times in a row. If you are wondering, I have run to the NW airfield on my own 4 times in a row. Even with my dedication to this game, I was not enjoying it.

5. I have teamspeak, vent, skype, and mumble.

6. My time zone is PST.

7. If there is a particulat server your group is dedicated to, I am happy to join with you. However, I would like to be tied to a high populated server. I do not like to take my binoculars out and not see a single zombie in Cherno/Electro.

8. I prefer a group that is 20+ in age.

9. I am not much of a roleplayer. I am not going to be calling anyone "sir" or any other militaric titles. This does not mean that I am a rogue group member with an obsession with not following orders. I just think it's absolutely rediculous to be that into a game. Also, being in an efficient, well organized, and fun group is enough to deter any ego trips about not being in charge.

10. Besides all this serious talk. I do like to mess around and have fun every day too. I have been known to give taxi services to fresh spawns if I have a spare car that I do not care about. If we are flying in a heli, I will probably start playing Creedance Clearwater's Fortunate Son over vehicle chat (it's just too damn tempting and I can not resist). If I am going to spend hours on end with people, I would like for them to be able to take a joke and just break loose from the intensity of the game, obviously when permisable and not in the middle of a high risk situation.

11. I'm friendly as a person, but a murdering bandit in game.

I apologize for all of the text. I hope that I get some replies soon. To contact me through skype, my name is gren1234.

• Like 1

I am looking for someone serious to play with. Ive played off and on for about 4 months but would like to play with someone intrested in tactics and take the game seriously, but still have fun. PM if you are intrested. BTW i am 22 american central time zone

Edited by Jordigger
  • Like 1