Sign in to follow this  
DWreck

Just need some Insight.

Okay, well this is my 3rd day playing DayZ. I love the game but I have to Upgrade some parts in my PC. First, I'd like to say Yes I am experiencing the Texture Problems as well. I don't play PC Games I play Xbox Games, though PC will always be better then Xbox I love the low maintenance and easy chatting with my friends on my Xbox. I hope when DayZ becomes a Stand Alone Game there is an Xbox Version (Which means big $$$ for the Dev).

Right now I am using my on board Video Card which I think is an ATI 4950. Crappy I know it sucks. I plan on getting a better Video Card and I have $150 to make sure of it. I know Nvidia is better then ATI. But since ATI is Cheaper you can just get the Higher End ATI to compete with the Lower End Nvidia I suppose so it doesn't bother me. The only game I am going to play is DayZ. So I want to make the best of it. I want a Video Card that can play the Best Settings for Everything and get at least 30 FPS for $150 or Lower. Even though my BS Meter is going off I have Hope. Since these Texture Problems are around I'd like advise from People that are playing the Game with no Problems to Suggest there Video Cards if they are at least better then mine (99% will be) and not to good to be over $150. Nvidia or ATI will do for me, I don't care to much.

Thanks for all the time and help guys, DWreck

My PC:

AMD Phenom II 1075T 6 Core (8 with HT) 3.5 Ghz (I can OC).

8 GB of Ram

400 Watt PSU (I will most likely need to Upgrade)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Here is my Video I recorded for the Texture Problems, I just run around looking and random broken Textures until I Bleed Out. The Lag is the Video Cards Fault and the Graphics is also the Video Cards Fault because I can't even read the Text, Lolz

Edited by DWreck

edit, wrong thread

Edited by indominator

edit, wrong thread

I'm confused then. Wouldn't the Texture Problem be under "Troubleshooting"? If not then where Should I post this?

Bump again no Reply still. Come on people. I know not everyone has the Graphics Problem so just tell me what Video Card you use!?

Wow Really people! What the Hell! DayZ if full of people that never support others! Why the Hell is this Fourm even here? No one can even say what Video Card they have! Why would they even make a Mod for ArmA 2 that has problems and not Support it?! There's no point in doing that. It's just a waste of time. This website is just a waste of money if no one will help. Screw DayZ and it's crapy supportive players. They just lost one willing to spend the money to play!

Finily someone says something! Though it is not a good Welcome, I don't see why anyone would join a Fourm where no one helps them? DayZ would be a fail Stand Alone Game. If there is no Support then you can't fix it for the Game. So it's a big fail on there part. At least I got a reply. But you didn't say what Video Card you have? I guess I'll have to keep bumping, getting Un-Legit post counts.

Thank You so much for replying. I'll do that. Case closed.