Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate_Fantasy

Increased time of player body removal

Before the last couple of updates, I would occasionally stumble upon a dead player in the middle of nowhere, usually looted, but more often than not some stuff was left behind. It was like bloody Christmas all over again, and it makes me sad that this will no longer happen, seeing how bodies are removed after 15 minutes. Now you have to kill the players yourself to have any hope of looting the body. I suggest increasing the time before removal of player bodies to 6/12/24 hours.

I know that this may have an impact on server performance, but having bodies disappear when they're empty or are below a certain number of items could lessen the stress.

Guest ragequitalready

Edited by ragequitalready

Hundred times yes.

There could be a threshold in place at which the server removes the oldest corpse to deal with any clogging-related problems.

I would say 30mins to 1 hour wherever zombies spawn (they ate them) and 3-6 hours outside that, and a thresh hold for both types just encase the load is getting to much.

Before the last couple of updates' date=' I would occasionally stumble upon a dead player in the middle of nowhere, usually looted, but more often than not some stuff was left behind. It was like bloody Christmas all over again, and it makes me sad that this will no longer happen, seeing how bodies are removed after 15 minutes. Now you have to kill the players yourself to have any hope of looting the body. I suggest increasing the time before removal of player bodies to 6/12/24 hours.

I know that this may have an impact on server performance, but having bodies disappear when they're empty or are below a certain number of items could lessen the stress.

[/quote']

+1 for you sir.