Sign in to follow this  
omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

Drinking Mountain Dew at Green Mountain!

I found Mountain Dew in Elektro church! Pics for proof:

arma2oa2012-08-1314-52-43-15.png

arma2oa2012-08-1314-52-58-82.png

I now have even more of an incentive to stay alive! I'm going to guard this with my LIFE! What should I do with it? Drink it? Keep it? Drop it to save me from its evils?

NO. I will take it to GREEN MOUNTAIN and drink it! Video:

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 4

Go to green mountain and drink it

Good idea. (Yes, I will actually do this. Give me a few days. I want to finish looting Cherno/Elektro before I do.)

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Good idea. (Yes, I will actually do this. Give me a few days. I want to finish looting Cherno/Elektro before I do.)

famous last words :D But you do have 727 posts so i think your fucking with your audience ey?

+1 for the mountain thing ... i got 2 dews ... maybe i should do the same ... or not ... hehe

famous last words :D But you do have 727 posts so i think your fucking with your audience ey?

We will see. We will see.

that should be a traditonal thing if you have a mountain dew u must drink it ontop of green mountain as a tribute

• Like 2

Word..to bad the first thing what happens to me after I found 2x cans was a couple bullets in my comfort zone, broke legs from barn stairs n zombie chow. Yup. Mt.Dew screw you~ :D

j/k, ya that would be a "thing-to-do" in DayZ world, if you do, maybe you will get a prize, a zombie surprize~ ;p

WHY DO YOU HAVE 4 CANTEENS.

I ACTUALLY HAVE 7 THE OTHER 3 ARE IN MY BAG I HAVE THEM BECAUSE I HOARD FOOD AND WATER BECAUSE THATS HOW I PLAY THE GAME

• Like 3

AND WHY IS YOUR NAME PVT 1337.

Whoawhoa Officah, I'm sure the man just dehydrates quicker than others, that is all D: He cant help it.

I ACTUALLY HAVE 7 THE OTHER 3 ARE IN MY BAG I HAVE THEM BECAUSE I HOARD FOOD AND WATER BECAUSE THATS HOW I PLAY THE GAME

fatty

Also, are you gonna go to green mountain to make your dew green? Would be a waste just drinking it there to make all zombies turn into goats.

Edited by Angryofficer

fatty

Also, are you gonna go to green mountain to make your dew green? Would be a waste just drinking it there to make all zombies turn into goats.

Yeah I'm going to make a video about it

During the day? In single player? :/

There were eleven other people on the server, and I didn't want to wait for night/find a night server you can't see as well at night. Sorry.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

There were eleven other people on the server, and I didn't want to wait for night/find a night server you can't see as well at night. Sorry.

So how come the GPS was showing your location? It only puts a "you are here" dot on the map in single player mode. In multiplayer there is no read dot you have to read the grid refarance.

So how come the GPS was showing your location? It only puts a "you are here" dot on the map in single player mode. In multiplayer there is no read dot you have to read the grid refarance.

I really don't know why the server did that; some servers have it on super easy, in which they show other people's waypoints/your location/other people's notes. Which is why we were able to see the "help i broke my legs :(" note. I'd prefer to have it off, but some servers have it on for some reason. I don't even have a GPS, btw. Look at my gear.

YOU WEREN'T EVEN THIRSTY!

I almost died of dehydration a few minutes before; I had to use one of my water bottles so I could make it to the mountain to make the video :/ sorry

You will unlock the secrets of Green Mountain if you take the Mountain Dew to it, a cannot say anything more as i have sworn a secrecy, i wish you luck on your travels!