Sign in to follow this  
bfleet95@gmail.com

Looking for a girl to play Day Z with

18/M/UK, tall, brown hair, low resolution face, enjoys wearing baseball caps looking for similar aged female to play day z with

i enjoy long walks on the beach shooting new spawners and days out sniping zombies and having picnics

you can find my skype on my profile if interested

• Like 21

i can use a voicechanger to make myself sound like a woman and use the female character model if you want...

• Like 7

I think I got you a perfect match!

Npj5P.png

You will be my last resort if there are no willing women

I just got some serious DayZ rapist vibes.

• Like 4

oh my frickin god. Is this real or am i caputred in a nightmare waiting for Jason or Krueger to cut my throat. Srsly, i mean boy, deinstall arma, go out and clear your mind. Its not like i wanna flame you. it is just that your topic makes me sad. Love is difficult but you want be treated with respect here for simply telling us - 4000 people- your desires. Hope you understand what im talking about, otherwise you can be easaliy hurt by bad comments comming in here for the next hours. i hope some moderator will stop your topic for your own good.

you´ll find love but don´t hurt your self boy.

so long Rudson.

• Like 3

Looking for love aswell, i like to cut people open and server them to my neighbours, i have 2 cats and i live in my moms basement, i am the guy for you ladies!

I'm a much better catch then these other loosers(no offence guys)

Edited by Zabbat
  • Like 2

I think I got you a perfect match!

Npj5P.png

"In world of warcraft I had like 10 e-girlfriends, so I'm pretty experienced with the ladies and know how to treat them right"

2mgqe6h.jpg

"true love is only a forum post/pm away"

can't hold it

Edited by The2ndLink
  • Like 1

oh my frickin god. Is this real or am i caputred in a nightmare waiting for Jason or Krueger to cut my throat. Srsly, i mean boy, deinstall arma, go out and clear your mind. Its not like i wanna flame you. it is just that your topic makes me sad. Love is difficult but you want be treated with respect here for simply telling us - 4000 people- your desires. Hope you understand what im talking about, otherwise you can be easaliy hurt by bad comments comming in here for the next hours. i hope some moderator will stop your topic for your own good.

you´ll find love but don´t hurt your self boy.

so long Rudson.

Wat?

Edited by Nalyid
  • Like 1

DayZ forum posters - y u no have sense of humour?!

• Like 3

"In world of warcraft I had like 10 e-girlfriends, so I'm pretty experienced with the ladies and know how to treat them right"

I was married once in an online fantasy game, we would have had children but that would have severely drained my power crystals :)

• Like 3

Wat?

He has only one working eye.. hard to spot trolls that way ;)

• Like 1

I have to admit i rly thought he was damn serious and i just felt sorry for the poor guy, so i acted a little to protective. Damn trolls.

I was honestly expecting to get flamed to shit, but turns out that the Day Z community is actually full of nice people and people with a sense of humour

EDIT: No sexy skype adds though ;_;

Edited by SlugginForJesus