Sign in to follow this  
wickedxjosh

Anyone want a free kill!

Come to US 30 Colorado 1 at Three Valleys. I am stuck in a never ending passed out screen so I would like someone to kill me. I have a full load out so its worth you time. NVG, GPS, Rangefinder, AS50 with AS50 ammo, Mk.0 and all the other top stuff.

Its all your if you can come kill me. I cant see exactly where I am since I am stuck looking at the sky but I'm outside Three Valleys and there are no zombies around.

Please come kill me...

It's a trap!

I know it sounds like it but trust me it isnt. I would really just like to play again and I have no other way of re-spawning.

My in game name is Steve Jobs if you are coming for me...

You can deal with this yourself. Go AFK and let yourself starve/dehydrate to death.

-quick fix

-you can retrieve your gear

-no chance of trap

You can deal with this yourself. Go AFK and let yourself starve/dehydrate to death.

-quick fix

-you can retrieve your gear

-no chance of trap

I've been passed out for almost an hour now and finally starting to starve. Now I just have to wait 5 minutes and then another 10 minutes to finally die. So if anyone wants to shoot me feel free for another 15 minutes.

No sane man would willingly give away his high level shit if he knew he could retrieve it after some time.

Anyways, none of this adds up, other survivors. I'll tell you once: If you try to go and help this guy, the only thing you'll be helping with is his murder number.

• Like 1

No sane man would willingly give away his high level shit if he knew he could retrieve it after some time.

Anyways, none of this adds up, other survivors. I'll tell you once: If you try to go and help this guy, the only thing you'll be helping with is his murder number.

Spoken like a champion

Its fine. Someone finally shot me. Glad to know everyone is willing to help...