Sign in to follow this  
noogai

This is allowed or a hacker?

I joined an official DayZ server (can't remember the numbers right now, but it was US something-something). As with most servers I join, I got stuck on the loading screen. Stuck on "Waiting for Character", I brought up my menu to quit, but the "Abort" option didn't work (it was grayed out). I Alt-F4'd then and died because Alt-F4 was remapped to suicide. Has anyone else had this experience?

Its a hack..dont alt f4..its become a habit i think for too many people. Ctrl alt del or alt tab and shut it down.

i dont think hackers can remap keys dude? maybe you got killed while you were loading in? because if you had the option to abort your character was probably showing up in game. Sorry if this doesnt help but i cant see how they can remap shit?

i dont think hackers can remap keys dude? maybe you got killed while you were loading in? because if you had the option to abort your character was probably showing up in game. Sorry if this doesnt help but i cant see how they can remap shit?

actually they can, they also can make ur keyboard completely useless ingame

Why is Rocket not putting this on every server? Its a great hack against ALT + F4. :D?

And make it not remap again

And it happend to me to, I was roaming around with my mates when suddenly all or weapons disapeard and almost every player in de server died. Because the hacker remapped the suicide key to ALT + F4. I did not ALT + F4 and suddenly a guy popped up in my face and started looting my friends bodies. While I stood there watching without any sort of weapon. Then I killed me with a hatchet

This is also my last time playing Dayz untill the Standalone comes out. Hackers have completely destroyed me...