terex

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server.

I keep getting this error trying to login with one of my accounts when the other works completely fine. My DayZ and Arma 2 are up to date and everything works fine. I login with one account, join a server and it works great. I try playing with the other one and can't avoid this error. I searched and maybe thinking my character data is corrupt? Or maybe position?

ec920b1b.png

Must you post this three times? As for your issue, have you tried playing the character from another computer/ another location?

Must you post this three times? As for your issue, have you tried playing the character from another computer/ another location?

Yes, I went out of my way to post this three times. It triple posted on it's own. Going to try another computer now once it finishes updating..

I tried it with another computer and no luck.. Has to be some corrupt character file or position..?

Bump. Would really like to play on my character again.. ;\ Going to try to downgrade if I can find a 2.4 download.

Have tried downgrading, different computers, lots of servers with different versions and still no luck..

First...look in ARMA what ARMA has loaded or not when it comes to versions and mods....dont trust other application on this for now.

Look in ARMA, window before MP, right down corner.

First...look in ARMA what ARMA has loaded or not when it comes to versions and mods....dont trust other application on this for now.

It's always been the right version. I have even tried downgrading and different beta versions. 1.7.2.5 and 95883 are the versions that I play on and have tried the most with currently. One account works fine and the other always gets the same error.

It's always been the right version. I have even tried downgrading and different beta versions. 1.7.2.5 and 95883 are the versions that I play on and have tried the most with currently. One account works fine and the other always gets the same error.

There is only two choises here...either your client are at wrong Dayz version or the server.....

What server is it that you try to connect to?

Ive had this problem for the past 3 days also. I tried 4 clean installs now and downgrading/upgrading to diff beta patches/dayz patches and still no luck... I hope we find a solution soon :(

Ive had this problem for the past 3 days also. I tried 4 clean installs now and downgrading/upgrading to diff beta patches/dayz patches and still no luck... I hope we find a solution soon :(

Same as terrex? One client and two accounts?

Is it always the same account that fails?

Edited by Drogur

Have you checked what version you are running?

Look in ARMA what ARMA has loaded or not when it comes to versions and mods....dont trust other application on this for now.

And what server do you try connect to?

I have tried connecting to 50+ servers no luck. I ran 1.7.2.4 / 883 and 1.7.2.5 with 883 no luck. I even tried to update to the latest beta patch and still no luck.

Accounts has nothing to do with what version you are running.

Only way you could get that message is because missmatch in version of Dayz between client and server.....

Sorry, but Are you sure you look in ARMA for the version number loaded? And not in Six or other application?

WHERE IS THE ADMINS ?????????????

A lot of people with the same problem and no aswers ?? (WTF !! )

I don't use Six launcher or DayZ Commander. I do it manually. I am sure what versions I have. Also you're telling me to check what ARMA 2 version I have when arma 2 versions dont really matter. Are you asking what ARMA2 OA version I am running?

Same as terrex? One client and two accounts?

Is it always the same account that fails?

Two steam accounts, I've tried them both on 2 different computers and it is the same.

There is only two choises here...either your client are at wrong Dayz version or the server.....

What server is it that you try to connect to?

Are you not reading what I am typing? I have tried multiple versions on so many different servers. 1.7.2.5 and 95883 are what I am using right now playing on one account but if I switch to the other account and try to join the SAME server I get the error. My versions are correct, the servers are fine, its clearly something to do with the character file.