Sign in to follow this  
gfresco

Newer player looking for some company

Heya.

I recently started playing DayZ and am still getting my bearings. I'd like other people to group with so I can play more socially. I'm not much of a bandit player, I prefer being sociable, helping and surviving. I wouldn't mind a vet player or two showing me the ropes.

My steam name is Gfresco

steam name: syfoor

where are you from? language and ping wise ;p

Canada!

Not the french part, so English is my language of choice.

I don't have Skype at the moment but I'll be downloading it soon since I've gone far to long without using Skype. I don't even have a mic/voice capabilities set up right now, yipes.

Appreciated it. Will do. I'm getting a secondary computer this week anyhow so I'll probable purchase a Mic and such for it. Until then I'm going to just be using steam and text-chat.

I am online now. I downloaded skype but won't have a mic for the next few days. My skype is Gfresco416

You're welcome to add me on Steam: glaive_silver

I also have Skype, but I prefer to use direct chat. I can PM you if you want it, though.

I've been playing DayZ solo for a few weeks now, and I'd much rather travel around with a team.

Met 2 cool people but am always looking for more. Add me on skype or steam if you're interested in grouping anytime.