Sign in to follow this  
Jamil (DayZ)

To the guy on the coast that I just murdered...

It was so easy to sneak up on you with a crowbar and strip you of your hard work such as a DMR, Silenced M9 and NVG's. Next time watch your back when on the coast or any noob can ruin your day. Now Im off to go lololol with my new found sniper and NVG'S.

Died 20 minutes later to zombies and lost everything because the bastard had no bandages LOL XD

I once killed a guy. Had M4 CCO SD and NVGs. Never had either of thsose before. Next time i played they disappeared from my invetnory

*facepalm*

I once killed a guy. Had M4 CCO SD and NVGs. Never had either of thsose before. Next time i played they disappeared from my invetnory

*facepalm*

pretty sure you are the gentleman who killed me

A million players. Nobody fucking knows or cares who you are. Quit making stupid ass threads like this.

A million players. Nobody fucking knows or cares who you are. Quit making stupid ass threads like this.

Yep ... but posting in them to complain about them just bumps them ............ ooooooooooops. ;)

This is a good idea actually. There should be a DayZ "missed connections" forums, like on Craigslist. Haha.

Died 20 minutes later to zombies and lost everything because the bastard had no bandages LOL XD

You died to zombies. I think that's pretty much an epic fail.