Fitzkrieg

I have the Hero Skin.

So, turns out helping people and never being a bandit, and being my group's medic has finally paid off.

I have the hero skin, and it looks fucking amazing.

So, turns out helping people and never being a bandit, and being my group's medic has finally paid off.

I have the hero skin, and it looks fucking amazing.

How high is your humanity? Got mine up to 4300 yesterday by killing zombies and helping clan mates with blood bags when needed. I love that its a persistent stat!

How do I do that? because I have about 10 pictures of it on my steam.

I had a fresh respawn, got shot in the back by a bandit with a pistol. Quickly turned around and killed him with my winchester and my humanity is already at about 3400. When do you get the Hero skin and Bandit skins?

How high is your humanity? Got mine up to 4300 yesterday by killing zombies and helping clan mates with blood bags when needed. I love that its a persistent stat!

I wish I could tell you but it's bugged for me, whenever I join a new server I have 0 zombie kills and 0 humanity. But I should have upwards of 5000 apparently. Granted, I haven't had a murder in weeks.

• Like 1

is it like somekind of arm guy? Ive seen a army guy on top of the cherno building where snipers like to be. He looked like he had one of those very common green camo helmets.

I had a fresh respawn, got shot in the back by a bandit with a pistol. Quickly turned around and killed him with my winchester and my humanity is already at about 3400. When do you get the Hero skin and Bandit skins?

Bandit I know is negative humanity, and hero is +5000 humanity

is it like somekind of arm guy? Ive seen a army guy on top of the cherno building where snipers like to be. He looked like he had one of those very common green camo helmets.

No, it's a plaid shirt under a different gear vest, faded jeans, armor on knees, gloves, brown hat, and tan boots.

I wish I could tell you but it's bugged for me, whenever I join a new server I have 0 zombie kills and 0 humanity. But I should have upwards of 5000 apparently. Granted, I haven't had a murder in weeks.

Keep an eye on it. The stats were fluctuating on me all weekend. It would say the right stats one minute and be all zeros the next even though I never disconnected.

I just logged on to find 0 humanity, a Somalian Pirate head decoration and no back pack :(

You sir have been bad.

I just logged on to find 0 humanity, a Somalian Pirate head decoration and no back pack :(

That's the new bandit skin mate.

imo the hero skin needs to be "good guy greg" or whatever that guys name is from the MEMEs lol

Hero skin looks epic! Going a bit off topic now but is it worth taking on all the new bugs by upgrading to 1.7.2.5 or should I stay at 1.7.2.4?

Hero skin looks epic! Going a bit off topic now but is it worth taking on all the new bugs by upgrading to 1.7.2.5 or should I stay at 1.7.2.4?

Upgrade br0ski, it's not all that bad... I mean, who doesn't want to look like a Somalian Pirate?
  • Like 2

Go in the editor and put all the survivors downs. The guy with the plaid shirt is the hero I believe, he looks pretty bamf, maybe not as much as the cammys though.

So which is the one with the helmet and camo gear then? I've seen a couple guys standing around (dead and bugged i assume) in what looks like full military gear with a helmet and everything.

that will get you shot PDQ !

way to light and bright. murderers are so happy, i bet

Meh, I've survived whatever has been thrown at me. This is just gonna make the challenge more fun.