Omerta23

Server restart deletes vehicles??

Once upon a time I happened to come across a beaten up UAZ in Starry Sobor, and needless to say, I was overjoyed.. So I spent the last few hours finding parts and fixing this thing up only to have the server restart and delete my car... I saved it numerous times and only needed 2 wheels on the thing and it would have been complete..

Needless to say I am very frustrated right now and I would like some answers.. Whether good or bad I don't care.. Will it come back after next server restart or is it gone for good?

And for anyone that is going to say *It's alpha don't complain.* or *Bugs happen, deal with it.* Please go troll somebody else's post I really don't want you responding to this. Only serious posts please I would like an answer without getting hassled by internet warriors..

I've had similar issues. Parked a repaired ATV and over seveal days of restarts it would dissappear and reappear. Finally it was gone and never returned. Lost an SVD Camo that was on it... So to answer your question, keep checking on it for the next few days. You can check www.dayzmonitor.com to see how often your server is restarted and check back after each new restart. Good luck!

Edited by DragonboySX

I've had similar issues. Parked a repaired ATV and over seveal days of restarts it would dissappear and reappear. Finally it was gone and never returned. Lost an SVD Camo that was on it...

That sucks man I feel for you.. The biggest thing that is annoying me right now is that I put most of my ammo and medical supplies in that car so I could carry the parts and now it is all gone.. If I could get my shit out I wouldn't even bother finishing the car if it is just gonna dissapear on restarts...

We got the same problems on our server, i dont know how to fix it. Some tents are saved, some are not. But vehicles are definetely NOT stored.

After the server restarts, there are always the same vehicles at their spawns, always the same vehicles missing. Some Vehicles contain loot (always the same). I dont know if thats normal or not.

Plus: The UAZ spawning at Altar has 10 RGO Grenades in its gear. I dont think that they are included in DayZ.

We didnt set up the server ourselves, but someone (actual server owner) set it up for us. I know its a common bug, but maybe there is some common solution or error source? Maybe its just badly configured.