Sign in to follow this  
Johnny AK

Weird moment!?

I logged on, I was in a freaking tree by the NW Airfield?!? Then I fell outta the tree and broke ma leg :( Then I looked round and the whole place looks like it's on fire?!? Then I bandaged myself up and logged out.

Weird thing is....I was nowhere near the NW AF when I logged out...What is this madness?!?!

a hackers nuke? Wtf are you talking.

The big flames are a known Arma 2 bug, it hasn't anything to do with hackers or even DayZ. Sometimes if a car explodes, the fire is ubersized. No hackers.

But the three-thingy could be a hackers work. Don't know tough.

One time I was messing with my video settings, trying to get the artifacting under control, and when I closed out of the menu the sky was all fire. Weird glutch. Got rid of the artifacts, though, so that's cool.

Thanks for the replies, I think it was hax, my brother who plays on the same server spawned, everyonebody on the server was thrown into the AF with all the vehicles and the airfield was surrounded by hotels so there was no way out. Now i'm trying to crawl to Vybor, starving with no food and all I can see is the end.

Well....just a minor update, I made it. A friend was at the AF and found an Army Jeep, they bombed down to give me food, luckily enough, there was a morphine shot and a blood bag in the jeep! Balance is once again restored!