Anti Dementia

Looking For Partners

Do you hate bandits assholes that repeatedly kill you no matter if you have good equipment or not, well i do, so im looking for squad mates to help improve our overall chances of survival. A the qualities that are required are listed below.

1. Have to be willing to help each other out if they are able to at any point in time. Ex: If one of us dies the rest of us avenge the fallen one, scavenge his supplies and then meet up again and return the supplies.

2. Somewhat experienced players are preferred who play tactically, and for the most part stealthy.

3. Be willing to share all supplies. Ex: Food, water, spare ammo, bandages, etc.

4. Its going to be a democracy for the most part and in order for that to work people have to follow the groups decisions.

5. Trustworthy players who are not assholes to other people who are not in the group. Ex: If we find a solo survivor or a group, react accordingly, dont shoot on site unless provoked to do so. First our scout ask if they are friendly, if they are we ask if they are willing to trade with us, and if no answer is given within an allotted amount of time or they act hostile we will then be allowed to open fire.

6. Must be 16 or older.

7. Mostly relaxed people that can have a good laugh every now and then and get serious when need be.

8. Needs to know what they want to specialize in.

- Squad leaders will have to specialize as well.

- Leader of squad 1 (Anti)

- Leader of squad 2 (1 Space Free)

- Medic (bandages/blood packs) (Lithos) (Anti)

- SDS (squad designated sniper) (2 Spaces free)

- Engineer (for vehicle repairs/maintenance) (2 Spaces free)

- Scouts/Reconnaissance (Goes around town checking for snipers/players) (2 Spaces free)

9. Describe why you want to join and why i should choose you.

Notes:

- Total of 7 people will be allowed to join. (Reason for this is because i think it would be to much of a bother to have more than a total of 8 people. And 8 people fit comfortably in to 2 cars/sedans/wagons.) (Exceptions may be made)

- Mics arent required but highly preferred.

- First order of business is making sure each member is armed with some sort of weapon. (All i have is an AKS-74 Kobra. I had a revolver but out of sympathy i gave it to a guy who got mugged by bandits.)

Post your steam names or add me.

Steam name: Fluttermedic (But people just call me Anti)

Further details will be given to people who are actually interested.

Edited by Anti Dementia

This sounds cool, where are you located? I've been watching a group of guys hunting bandits on YouTube, I'm pretty sure they are ex military and it looks so fun.

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you!

Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan! I must stress we aren't a clan at all but we do have our own in-house "home" clan within the community that has members playing Day Z, and there are other clans within our community playing Day Z. There is no obligation to join our or any of our affiliated clans to take part.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

This sounds cool, where are you located? I've been watching a group of guys hunting bandits on YouTube, I'm pretty sure they are ex military and it looks so fun.

Im located on the west coast of the US. So pacific time zone, UTC-8. Edited by Anti Dementia

hi, my name is alex but my friends call me cement or pillow i am 21 year old and i have a mic, i think you should pick me because ill be an active helpful member to group or at least i think i will be. i can do any role you would require me to do (rather not drive anything) if you want me to be a medic id gladly take the role same with the others i have bin playing for several weeks i know the map pretty good and i can get around it easy. i still haven't fixed or gotten in a vehicle yet its my goal atm, im tired of playing alone and getting killed my random bandits and having to start over and i think the game would be much more enjoyable if i was with a group. and yea thats why u should pick me xD.

I would be honored to be included in a group with some kind of structure since none of my friends are playing this awesome game. My nick, in almost every game I play, is Zuppex. My real name is Vidar (swedish). Steam name is adderulle (bought it from an old friend).

I got 2 main weapons and 1 sidearm, low on ammo though. Got some equipment as of this day killing a electro sniper team (gave weapons and backpacks etc. to people who had been killed by them). Can play on most servers without getting kicked for high ping.

Only kill people in selfdefence since I'm really terrible at the moment in PvP.

Decent english, got that ugly swedish accent though.. Mic and skype, never tried TS or something like that. 19 years of age.

I am a teamplayer and probably that's why I can't really play well on my own (not a tactician, I am a follower).

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968826937/ <--- My steam profile

my skype name is mike2k777 if anyone wants to play sometime

Just send me a message through steam and ill inform you about my location and details of the sort.

PS: My skype name is GJorge63

Hey, that sounds interesting i play 16h daily, (after vacations like 8h)i could really join up, im quite new, but i learn fast and im helpfull, if you want to talk Boj.woj is my skype (im 17 , Europe)