Sign in to follow this  
f3rd

Fight tot the death!

Once upon a time..

I was walking through Elektro, where I finally reached the train station in the city center. With nothing in my hands I stumbled in and found a nice Lee Enfield with 4 mags. Nevertheless I was equipped well for the beginning time, I decided to have a look into Elektros 1st fire station near the church. While climbing up the ladder into the 3rd floor, I noticed multiple shots somewhere near the docks. It was like 5 or 6 different people shooting each other. When finished, I ran out that fire station and hide myself a few steps north to observe the situation.

5 minutes later, I literally pissed my pants, when a grenade exploded 100 m next to me. . I noticed 4 players running into the fire station hiding from 3 other guys with FAL FN. Actually I felt save with my Enfield, but now I was just f*****. One by one has been killed so only 3 were alive. I decided to climb up the ladder to get onto the roof top where I could spot and kill one of the 3 guys. Two of them saw me, so I threw myself on the floor to hide. I heard them running around the fire station hiding nearby next to an old house. He covered very well so it was hard to take a shot. Finally I was able to and shot into his head. The last one pulled a lot of zombies with his gun, shooting at me. As I saw him running, I gave him a shot into his knee, so he stumbled felt down and was eaten by the Zeds. Lucky catch, I thought.

I was equipping myself with the guns of them and I just felt watched. Seconds later I got shot by an sniper... It was a long-range shot. I did not hear any sound of the weapon. When I woke up again I was at the beach – bandaged but nearly naked with nothing again. I guess I was lucky to survive……..

Now a new adventure can start.

I am German, so English is not my mother tongue.. If you find mistakes, keep them. ;)

Edited by f3rd