Sign in to follow this  
bankers

looking for a newer dayz player to team up with

topic says it all,

steam chat or ventrillo let's team up and do some cool shit, i've got all day

no one under the age of 18, please

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you!

Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan! I must stress we aren't a clan at all but we do have our own in-house "home" clan within the community that has members playing Day Z, and there are other clans within our community playing Day Z. There is no obligation to join our or any of our affiliated clans to take part.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!

i'm not interested in signing up for anything at the moment, but thanks for the offer. i've signed up for too many guild/clan/group sites in my day. just looking for a partner in crime right now :)

Hi. My Arma 2 & Arrowhead are currently downloading in steam. Should be done in the next couple of hours. I am also looking for a partner in crime. Completely new to the game, watched a bunch of videos and read a bunch of posts. Very excited but I feel the game would be alot more fun in a team.

Im 22, on holiday this week from work so have alot of free time. Let me know if you fancy teaming up and we can set up skype or something.

Hi. My Arma 2 & Arrowhead are currently downloading in steam. Should be done in the next couple of hours. I am also looking for a partner in crime. Completely new to the game, watched a bunch of videos and read a bunch of posts. Very excited but I feel the game would be alot more fun in a team.

Im 22, on holiday this week from work so have alot of free time. Let me know if you fancy teaming up and we can set up skype or something.

perfect, i can share some of my knowledge, i can even tell you how to install it without any hassle (some help i wish i had when i was installing a few days ago) i'll send you a message with my steam name

I'd team up with you. Been playing for 5 days lol. Pretty new at this. Steam name: Tretik

topic says it all,

steam chat or ventrillo let's team up and do some cool shit, i've got all day

no one under the age of 18, please

I'm up for some teaming, contact me via my forum name by sending me a message and we can share steam information. I won't be able to always voice chat though.

Hey buddy. I'm pretty new to Day-Z myself. Just getting my bearings In-Game. I'm looking for some decent people to group up with myself as playing solo is only so much fun.

My timezone is EST (GMT -5).

Hit me up on steam if you want (Mine is gfresco). I don't have voice chat right now as I need to buy a mic this week.

My Steam and Skype are TehMedix. Anyone can feel free to add me I'm pretty new to the game and need a companion. I mostly play at night, but i will occasionally during the day.