Sign in to follow this  
vindi

Found admin camp -> got banned (Norway 35)

Hey! i was playing on Norway 35 the other day( 10 of august i belive), and i found a camp. they had about 3-4 cars, atv and a dirtbike. The ural was full of loot and ofcourse i grabbed some! i then took a car (Uaz i belive) and drove it away from their camp. I had some lags and crashed it so the wheels broke, i then decided to blow up the car so someone else would have the fun of having a car when it respawned. After a while i went back to the camp, to get the dirtbike. However, when i got there, i got shot in the back by someone with a 50 cal sniper. I tought for myself: "thats what i deserve for beeing a thief" and called it a night.

I tried logging in to that server again yesterday and i found out i was banned (no reason explained) Therefore i conclude that it was indeed the admincamp i had found. at that they banned me for stealing some loot and blowing up a car. My username was vindi

Edited by vindi

me and my mates play on the server and have had some issues with them ourselfes :/ tell us where the camp is and we wil satchel charge the fuck out of it!

there wil be blood!

surely the admins should have there server revoked?

Does that ever happen?

Too much Admin abuse and virtually impossible to proove.

me and my mates play on the server and have had some issues with them ourselfes :/ tell us where the camp is and we wil satchel charge the fuck out of it!

there wil be blood!

the camp was in the western end of the map near zelenogorsk, but i had my friend allready go in there and check. They have moved it. :(

the camp was in the western end of the map near zelenogorsk, but i had my friend allready go in there and check. They have moved it. :(

well atleast you made it hard for them, moving big camps is hard work, GJ BRO!

Zaajko apparently has some issues with fair play... I've never used ALT+F4, aborted in combat, server hopped or anything else... But just got a kick+ban with reason: "Hacking/Cheating" while on my way to Stalinsky Island on that server, norway 35.. I am so tired of trying to find a halfway decent server, only to get kicked by childish admins... -.-

Zaajko apparently has some issues with fair play... I've never used ALT+F4, aborted in combat, server hopped or anything else... But just got a kick+ban with reason: "Hacking/Cheating" while on my way to Stalinsky Island on that server, norway 35.. I am so tired of trying to find a halfway decent server, only to get kicked by childish admins... -.-

US 2012. :)

there wil be blood!

lose your humanity and face the bloodshed!

damn admins fucking up for everyone :( you're norwegian btw? saw you on the thread for norway 13 aswell.