Sign in to follow this  
Kigre

At what point am i able to play the game?

Stuck in loading screen since yesterday. (Not continuously) :)

Respawn on the beach somewhere. 10/10 times.

If i do get in... like 2 days ago. I was hacked twice within 2 hours on two different servers.

Constantly loosing gear, weapons, ammo, backpacks... etc.

Vehicles are rare. Hidden out of bounds or whatever. If we do find a vehicle, the server restarts or seomthing and the vehicle is no longer there!?!?!

Barbed wire, tank traps, and bear traps All over. Not so much bear traps. But barbed wire EVERYWHERE is just completely annoying and nothing else.

And if you do manage to play the game as intended, you get sniped or just murdered by a random. That dont need any of your shit. And thats fine.

After all, it is a Zombie Appocalypse. Deal with it.

Im not trolling or hating here, just asking based on observation and stories.

I am fairly good at avoiding other players and move around stealthy. But sooner or later you will get killed. You cant be a 100% sure of your surroundings at ALL times.

Some prob think they do, fine. Let them.

But this is not an option for me to experience anymore...

Gg folks, might see you in the Standalone.

Peace and have fun.

Hmmm.... this reminds me of all the WoW Whine Threads "Määh i quit the game määääh"

Who fucking cares ??

• Like 1

Standalone will be the exact same game dude. Perhaps, without as much hacking.

Sigh...

I'm sorry to hear your experience with the game kinda sucked man. We're dealing with some really tenuous data here, it being in alpha and all. Plus, there's rampant hacking that Rocket can't do shit about, and a whole culture of KOS attached to the game. It's kinda rough going right now. But that's what you do as a playtester, you deal with the crap and try to have fun with it and hope your input helps the game take form.

• Like 1

Hi u must be new here but this whole kill on sight thing is rather new.back when there bandit skins people would actually work together.the outcasts were the bandits and they would be actively hunted by survivors. I know this because i played a bandit and i was hunted allday. But i also got to see allot of friendly interaction when i got my second acc to play as survivor.in my opinion removing bandit soon was the biggestmistake rockethad every made.closely followed by using the Arma engine.

Edited by Kithuni
  • Like 1