Sign in to follow this  
lVlackk

Question on humanity

In my first life in 1.7.2.5 a hacker spawned me completely geared up with -139000 humanity, and since then I have died a couple of times and I still have -139000.

Does humanity carry through after you die or is my character just glitched?

Cheers :)

thats normal

Just normal mate, this feature isnt operation at the moment.

Humanity stays after you die, And it slowly goes back up over time, or as you help other players (Healing them and such, though I have yet to test that). I know it goves up over time because mine is raising when I run around, even while not killing zombies.

Edited by Mojus

It goes up by killing zombies it would seem. It also seems to go up when you encounter another player and don't kill them?! I may have just been not paying attention properly though... Someone who played the game when it was around before (I started after it was removed) might be able to correct me.

Either way, you gotta kill a lot of zombles before you can become an upstanding member of society ;)

Humanity stays after you die, And it slowly goes back up over time, or as you help other players (Healing them and such, though I have yet to test that). I know it goves up over time because mine is raising when I run around, even while not killing zombies.

i can confirm that healing other players increases your humanity. mine is @4500 right now. positive btw. :-)