Sign in to follow this  
Hershel Green

Joining club "Stuck @ Loading screen".

I know there are numerous topics about the Loading Screen. Tried al the "fixes" but haven't got any progress. Tonight I will try to reinstall everything. Maybe that works? It's a shame cause I bought Arma last week and was finally getting the hang of it. After de last update I've played about 20 minutes. Got kicked for strange reasons and most of time stuck at loading screen. Lost my game because of some f*cking hacker breaking my leg and spawned me at a place where he and his friends where on a frenzy killing al the hacked people. I just don't see the fun of that. wrecking somebodies game. So eager to play this game...

• Like 2

bump

relating to stuck at loading and the new patch... this weekend was great:

- 5 hours of gameplay, 2 hours of it stuck at loading (and then alt-f4ing to do it ALL OVER AGAIN)

- spawned at coast about 3 times - AFTER having moved far inland (thanks to the inbred DEVs who can't rectify one bug without causing another..."Yes we're gonna cure your headache by blowing off your leg, yuppers, that should fix it"

- graphical glitches still not fixed

- hacking got worse (I especially love the AS50-radar-aimbot hack that's now making the rounds. one guy on a hill and the whole east side of elektro is practically dead)

at least the DEVs are focusing on the important stuff: like spending time and effort on developing DogZ. and mystery features for the lulz.

p.s. sorry for hijacking your topic.

• Like 1

tried lots of fixes from other posts still no joy, guess that makes me a member

It's such a shame. This club will be de biggest squad of Dayz I guess! Isn't it possible for the devs to go back to situation before the last update? Seems to be the cause much of the problems.

Edited by Hershel Green

Just ignore this if you have tried it. Might have been said before too.

Anyways, this is not MY way. But can't remember where i saw it, if anyone knows plz link so correct beans can be given to right person.

1. Open Six Launcher

- Click vertify

- don't click launch yet!! But keep the window open!!

2. download the files here. http://dayzmod.com/?Download

- add to your @dayz/addons folder (yes click replace)

3. download http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php (use Latest beta patch on the top)

- then run the setup.

4. NOW you can launch the game from Six Launcher.

- play!! though you might spawn at the shore everytime you log in again :S

freezes at loading screen for me to, when i do get in i get 1 minute of gameplay then it says no message received for X seconds

Glad to have been have service Hershel, can't take any credit though as this fix was started by someone else and I gave my beans to him

Hey can I be noob and ask how to attach a link ? so want to clue others in on this fix