Sign in to follow this  
thater

Hacker(s) on US 382 - Team Liquid server

Tonight I was playing on US 382 (Team Liquid, not the Random one), which tends to be a pretty low population server on weeknights. Around 2:30 a.m. CST I was blasting zombies in the NW Airfrield trying to get my kill count over 500 when I was suddenly teleported to some industrial area, and I heard the unmistakable roar of an armored vehicle's motor. I was killed, losing my 15-day old character, L85, NVG, etc... whatever. Such is life. I don't have any proof but I do have a screenshot of the server immediately after it happened. I don't know which of the other two players is responsible, but I did see Girls Scare me die earlier in the night, so that might narrow it down. I realize nothing can be done with this sort of evidence, but do watch out if you see NoTimeToExplain playing on a server.

post-33459-0-61850900-1344845004_thumb.j

I think they're actually both hackers. I added them to my friends list on DayZ Commander and they're both on a new populated server. Part of me wants to join and try to capture some evidence of them cheating, but my new character is off to a good start so I don't want to risk getting killed again if I can help it.

post-33459-0-00744800-1344849688_thumb.j