Us 2044.

server: 12:02 am, my time zone 6;02pm

hackers flying helicopters finding me to the dot, killing me with as50 when pitch black, flanking them shooting them both with mp5's and enfields and they don't die.

names: Tom, Barock obama.

Anybody else think it's easier to see someone at night with NIGHTvision? You earbiter kid, the heli is in the game now FYI and all the spawns are on the beach. Do the math. You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you wouldn't have shot at us in the first place so kudos to you for bringing your own troubles onto yourself and getting pooped on for 2 hours.

Had something just like that happen to me a few days ago. Got killed in a barn far from popular routes by a guy in a heli. Then just after spawning near cherno i make it to the church and a heli shows up there lands so close I can see the dust flying into the church, and soon after i was killed again by a guy I think might have had my gun. But seeing as I have no hard evidence that they hacked I just chalk it up to bad luck. Now later I was teleported to the middle of no were along with a bunch of others and we were all killed. Now that I am pretty sure was a hack and reported it.

Edited by jimredtalon

Something even stranger happened to me and a friend.....We were making our way to the NWAF (still a fair way away) when all of a sudden the server time goes from 9:45pm to 9:45am .... Then about 600m ahead I see a guilled player appear in front of us .... I put a clip of M4 and my buddy put a clip of AK into him and then he just ran up and killed us .... Was pretty lame....

I had the heli thing happen too (on a server that was 5/40) .... logged in and it was pitch black near ZUB castle and a heli flew over and shot @ me....I aborted and lived though.... was pretty damn suspicious.

Anybody else think it's easier to see someone at night with NIGHTvision? You earbiter kid, the heli is in the game now FYI and all the spawns are on the beach. Do the math. You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you wouldn't have shot at us in the first place so kudos to you for bringing your own troubles onto yourself and getting pooped on for 2 hours.

considering we were in elektro, i laid two full clips of mp5 into tom, which was the dude with the thermal as50. (hacked gun) so do the math pal ;)

Carecup, you should really refrain from making comments if your sentences aren't structured correctly. There were 3 of us when you had the mp5 btw, you killed one. Tom ran, and I went and got the gun from the person you killed and put a bullet into your stupid head. Bottom line is, you messed up when you shot at us in the first place when we were trying to be friendly so don't get all upset because things didn't end up going your way turd.

Edited by Gorrar

uhmm, considering that your friend with the as50 dropped borack obama, then my mate killed another dude then i shot you with an mp5... idk we'll just have to see who is hacking when they check the files

Let me clarify what happened because you're too stupid to know there are two sides to every situation. One of you turds shot Borock, he died. Tom ran off and flanked and shot down on dumpy Beau, killing his turd self. I ran over to Borock's body, grabbed the gun, and turned around and blew your head off with it. You did land some bullets with your dumpy mp5 but you must have atrocious aim or shot me in the feet because I only lost a little blood and had a broken leg; so, dont claim were a hacking just because your australian turd self couldn't shoot to kill you dumptruck. All in all, you are bad. You made a poor decisioin to try to kill one of us and take the heli for yourself and it backfired, which ultimately ended up in you getting your butthole pushed in for the next 2 hours.

Okay please don't take this the wrong way. I am taking no sides, and I am not saying anyone was or was not hacking or scripting. But this and many similar arguments could be easily solved if people just recorded the situation. You can download FRAPS for free and rec. 30 seconds of video which is all that is needed to catch a scripter in the act.