Sign in to follow this  
notap

DayZ - US 2246 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) *no vehicle spawns*

Hello,

I have read this issue multiple times, I am aware that the hives ability to keep up with all the new servers is a little lacking and im happy to wait a little while but again no vehicles are spawning on my server *day 2*.

Can I get some help even from fellow admins .... is there a way to scan through the logs to check for vehicle spawns? before anyone starts crying about doing this pay attention... my clan do not want to jump on for days on end checking for vehicles to spawn when there are none on the server, I want to be able to confirm at least 1 vehicle has spawned on my server so that i can go on and play on the server Me and my group pay for.

if anyone can assist please let me know! thanks.

-notap

we are on day 5 without vehicles... this hive bullcrap is getting frustrating for us as well.. We just park our characters next to places where we know vehicles spawn and log in to check them, restart the server and check etc.. I've heard of people past the 7 day mark still without vehicles.. starting to lose faith in rockets ability to keep this game afloat.

I would like to hear something from someone who actually has had a server setup that has had vehicles actually spawn.

You could try restarting just the mission not the server as a mission restart will load everything stored on the HIVE more reliably then a full server restart. Just a small suggestion.

how would you do this through RCON? my server is with HFB and they have extremely limited admin tools.

is the mission restart the one where you just do #restart while logged into admin on the game?