Sign in to follow this  
medic0987rules@gmail.com

Why the heck is Arma 2 so Blurry

This problem has been fixed thanks for all the support provided! What I had todo was specifically set the settings to fit my monitor exactly. Then it reverted back to the way I used to have it. Again, thanks!

Edited by Medic0987

turn your 3d resolution up to match your monitor resolution (100%)

Edited by mdevch
  • Like 1

turn your 3d resolution up to match your monitor resolution (100%)

Always has been that way.

UPDATE: I was launching it with SIx Launcher. Now Ive tried it with Steam WINDOWED and its gone... thats WEIRD.

Edited by Medic0987

it could be your Post Process Effects, you can change them in the graphics menu, its a bit wierd how it's gone by changing the launcher, that shouldn't affect it at all...

Always has been that way.

UPDATE: I was launching it with SIx Launcher. Now Ive tried it with Steam WINDOWED and its gone... thats WEIRD.

Dont use six launcher is a resource hogging piece of crap. Your far better off with the Arma launcher or Steam if you have it on Steam.

Dont use six launcher is a resource hogging piece of crap. Your far better off with the Arma launcher or Steam if you have it on Steam.

Maybe for you, that's the case. But no, don't use the Arma launcher. Use a program called Day Z Commander. It's easier and faster. And tells stats of all the servers, so you know if you want to join it or not.