Sign in to follow this  
Hammah

Alice Pack TARDIS

so i'm on this server with a couple of friends, we've just finihed looting the barracks on the hangars side of the NW airfield when i hear flies.

I find this body and of course check for loot.

A nice CCO SD and a bunch of other useful stuff... then i realise.... this guy has way more stuff than you could fit into your inventory or the Alice Pack he has.

In fact, when you look at the slot count on the Alice Pack it says " -32 / 20 " !!!

Player's name is 'Matthius'.

I'va had that when my backpack was bugged, but it isn't a good thing as when you log out you lose the gear in your pack and the invisible stuff comes back.

I find if I empty my backpack then log out then in again and empty it the second time the pack turns back to normal, but if you don't do that it keeps respawning the original shit in you pack upon every login.

Wouldn't mind so much if it did that when I had good stuff n there but it's usua;lly just tin cans and glowsticks that bug when it happens to me QQ.

if you are looting and getting attacked by a zombie at the same time. your pack will bug and have unlimited slots. reported months ago. (Should be fixed. but it still happens)

I'va had that when my backpack was bugged, but it isn't a good thing as when you log out you lose the gear in your pack and the invisible stuff comes back.

I find if I empty my backpack then log out then in again and empty it the second time the pack turns back to normal, but if you don't do that it keeps respawning the original shit in you pack upon every login.

Wouldn't mind so much if it did that when I had good stuff n there but it's usua;lly just tin cans and glowsticks that bug when it happens to me QQ.

who carries tin cans in their packs? Or at all for that matter? :lol:

who carries tin cans in their packs? Or at all for that matter? :lol:

They distract zombies in the daylight when you throw them.

Seen this guy on my server with hacked weapons.

He also seems to run map hacks, as he knows where players bases are (we have had reports from all the teams on our server about him)