badger05

DayZ and crafting

What kind of crafting do you want to see in dayZ? I want to see weapon attachments like flashlights and thermal.

Weapon attachments would be awesome, and I'm confident they'll be in the standalone because that's an aspect of ARMA3's new inventory system. I want some kind of defenses to make. Ramshackle armor like Mad Max would be awesome. Useless against players but helps you against zombies. Tire tread shoulderpads ftw.

I'd love to see additions to the food. I know it's only meat right now, but being able to find spices or seasonings and making different dishes would be interesting. Maybe they could keep that hunger at bay longer or put your blood higher than normal for a set amount of time.

This of course will have to be in the standalone, but I do hope to see some variety in the food and see effects from them.

i wat to se pixaxs and dimond sword an nether and all stuff in minecraft

Much more crafting of food and drink itself. Respawning food inside of stores is pretty gamey. Finding cans of food should be much more rare.

Crafting medicine.

Reloading ammo casings (this would require ammo actually be scarce).

Gunsmithing to repair worn out weapons (would require weapons have a durability system).

Repairing clothing and backpacks.

I want to be able to fingerpaint

I'll second that, if it's done in blood and ichor.

i want a plastic lady that can give me some joy in this horrible land called chernarus!

I doubt there will be much crafting in this game. Maybe, but not much more than we have seen. I think this game will end up focussing on the ARMA crowd who like hardcore (lol) FPS. If Im wrong I hope there is alot of stuff that caters for casual gamers to do. Right now there isn't much end game and crafting and things like this could really help.