Sign in to follow this  
Riven (DayZ)

Humanity is really buggy :(

My player model keeps changing from a Female Bandit with 0 Humantiy to a Male Bandit with -364k Humanity then back to a Male survivor with 0 Humanity. When i create a female character on a server, It will change back to the male bandit when i log back into the server but my female character will still be standing there with all its stuff. O.o Just curious if anyone else has had this happen.

Yeah... The humanity meter must have really thought I was a dick this morning. I AS50'd a heli out of the sky and murdered the survivors of the crash with an M249.

My humanity dropped by 300K in 6 minutes.

Yeah it's really buggy. I started with -214k humanity (bandit you say?). After a hacker killed me I spawned with 0 humanity, but had a bandit skin, 5-10min into the game the bandit skin changes to civilian skin and often the backpack with stuff inside it just vanishes. Also my humanity has been at 0 for a very long time now, when I play it might change with a few thousand but at relog it's always at 0 again -> bandit to civilian skin change that destroys my backpack.

And just as I was writing this, I had the civilian skin on, humanity 0, it bumped up by 150 and "changed skin" without changing skin putting the humanity back to 0.

Really effed up this humanity system...