dault

I no you guys are trying but

I no you guys are trying your hardest with battleeye to prevent hacking as much as possible but this is just becoming a joke. i cant remember the last time i legit died to another player, it is always hackers teleporting me or going invisible.

Go post on BattleEye's forums and tell them how horrible they are, it's the new killing people for their baked beans.

Go to BI forums. DayZ team have no control over Battleye.

I no you guys are trying your hardest with battleeye to prevent hacking as much as possible but this is just becoming a joke. i cant remember the last time i legit died to another player, it is always hackers teleporting me or going invisible.

BE /= DayZ, Bohemia Interactive, or ANYBODY ELSE on this forum. Go bug them.

Yeah i gathered by the first post to go to battleeye forums but thanks for reminding me 3 times =)

Just going to say what ever one else says just to get more people saying it. uninstall the game. stops the hackers being able to play with you

Yeah i gathered by the first post to go to battleeye forums but thanks for reminding me 3 times =)

Notice how all three posts were made within a minute of each other? Probably means we all said it at the same time. But yes, I can understand the frustration.

Well in seeing these "Go cry to Battleye" replies I decided to have a look for battleye forums...

Have you people up above even had a look to see if there is any before trying to burn someones post?

Because if there is no BE forums then this is the place to go...

Well in seeing these "Go cry to Battleye" replies I decided to have a look for battleye forums...

Have you people up above even had a look to see if there is any before trying to burn someones post?

Because if there is no BE forums then this is the place to go...

There might not be a set of forums but there is an email for support. It would be better to send a message to them since they're the ones who work on BattlEye and have a larger staff, as opposed to posting here on the DayZ forums.