Deadlyburn

So now they steal our gear

oh how cute you want to keep this up all day

Not want, not will. Can. Very different definitions. I'm starting to wonder if English might not be your native tongue.

Not want, not will. Can. Very different definitions. I'm starting to wonder if English might not be your native tongue.

yes because saying that you can instead of want means im not using english correctly, you joined into a fight not involving you in any way.... and really? is "I'm watching the Olympic Closing Ceremonies, this thread is entertaining me during NBC's commercial breaks" really your excuse? kinda sad buddy

edit due to lack of your lovely statement pasted into quotes

Edited by Deadlyburn

/whisper Lonrem, I think he's mad...

Also Burnie, I never saw you post any kind of valid point or argument in this thread.

Here is a .gif of a cat to cheer you up.

0pZSC.gif

The real sad thing here is that you believe that I am fighting you... I am merely trying to help you become a better person.

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 1

yes because saying that you can instead of will means im not using english correctly, you joined into a fight not involving you in any way....

What? Well, whatever you were attempting to communicate was lost there. Whatever you were trying to say, it really doesn't matter. I can't believe you actually posted this in the Support/Troubleshooting thread, so I'm just going to let this thread die. Need this forum available for people with actual problems, not raging and complaining about bugs in a new hotfix in an alpha-stage mod.
  • Like 1

/whisper Lonrem, I think he's mad...

Also Burnie, I never saw you post any kind of valid point or argument in this thread.

Here is a .gif of a cat to cheer you up.

0pZSC.gif

The real sad thing here is that you believe that I am fighting you... I merely am trying to help you become a better person.

if you werent fighting me or angry in any way you would simply pass on and forget this post but since you keep returning to say you arent angry you are kind of proving your anger

if you werent fighting me or angry in any way you would simply pass on and forget this post but since you keep returning to say you arent angry you are kind of proving your anger

Again with your disillusions. I return because I genuinely care about you, and I wish to see you blossom into the BEAUTIFUL human butterfly you could become... But your constant disbelief is troublesome.

• Like 1

What? Well, whatever you were attempting to communicate was lost there. Whatever you were trying to say, it really doesn't matter. I can't believe you actually posted this in the Support/Troubleshooting thread, so I'm just going to let this thread die. Need this forum available for people with actual problems, not raging and complaining about bugs in a new hotfix in an alpha-stage mod.

i shall miss you

Again with your disillusions. I return because I genuinely care about you, and I wish to see you blossom into the BEAUTIFUL human butterfly you could become... But your constant disbelief is troublesome.

i feel the luv from your failed attempts at hiding your anger

Ah... I see. You refuse a better existence, a better life. I will follow by Lonrem's stunning example and leave you to fester in your own revulsion.

I bid you adieu, sweet child... May life find a way to force upon you the lessons that I tried to imbue upon you, only for you to forsake them.

Take your grammar back to Facebook, wank stain.

~Hydra

Edited by Hydra

Can't any member of the dayz forum crew lock this topic or delete it entirely before the TS makes himself look even more like a fool (if that is even possible)

Dudes..... Seriously why you all trolling? Some guy makes a post about his gear disappearing and you all troll on it? jeez...

anyway back to the post... ive also had this.. No point scavenging...