Deadlyburn

So now they steal our gear

i finally get into a server after all this battle eye bull shit just to find out that all my gear is gone including my 2 as50s my coyote my nvgs range finder my whole toolbelt and my ghillie gotta luv fucking failure coders

happy?

TO ALL NEW VIEWERS THIS HAS JUST BECOME A RAGE WAR BETWEEN ME HYDRA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IGNORE THIS SPECIFIC TOPIC

+add Lonrem who decided to join the rage encounter instead of ignore the topic

Edited by Deadlyburn

It appears the Bean and Mountain Dew gods have judged you unworthy of such equipment... You legally shouldn't be able to own a ghillie suit if you cannot spell it correctly.

• Like 6

i finally get into a server after all this battle eye bull shit just to find out that all my gear is gone including my 2 as50s my coyote my nvgs range finder my whole toolbelt and my ghuillie gotta luv fucking failure coders

Aw man! You tell them! They should totally hire you to do their job!

It appears the Bean and Mountain Dew gods have judged you unworthy of such equipment... You legally shouldn't be able to own a ghillie suit if you cannot spell it correctly.

This deservers my beans.

• Like 1

Aw man! You tell them! They should totally hire you to do their job!

Cute you're good at being a smart ass but considering i CAN code maybe you should go be a smart ass to someone less capable

Edited by Deadlyburn

At least he learned from his mistake and corrected his spelling of "ghillie"... Now he has to work on that "luv" thing.

Also Deadlyburn, Lonrem quoting you forever shows your mistakes! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA-vomit

But then again, no one gives a shit.

Edited by Hydra

At least he learned from his mistake and corrected his spelling of "ghillie"... Now he has to work on that "luv" thing.

Also Deadlyburn, Lonrem quoting you forever shows your mistakes! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA-vomit

Really? i thought that it would change on his post too..... i mean i put the word happy there for no reason i guess....... darn..............idiot

Cute you're good at being a smart ass but considering i CAN code maybe you should go be a smart ass to someone less capable

Cool story bro. What are you going to do, hack his xbox live account?

• Like 2

Cool story bro. What are you going to do, hack his xbox live account?

No, you're a smart person you would stop me from doing it to him with your amazing skills of pointing out that a quote stays in a post

No, you're a smart person you would stop me from doing it to him with your amazing skills of pointing out that a quote stays in a post

For a person who CAN code, you sure fail miserably at typing a simple sentence.

24837026.jpg Edited by Lonrem
  • Like 1

Where's your skills of pointing out that a quote is eternal? If you wish to try and act superior to me, please learn to use commas where they are needed. And stop being a shit drip.

-brofives Lonrem-

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 1

Where's your skills of pointing out that a quote is eternal? If you wish to try and act superior to me, please learn to use commas where they are needed. And stop being a shit drip.

I dont really need to act superior to you the fact that you come in to start shit in a rage post proves that. You just seem to be one of those kids that just got out of 5th grade and found out how to use his commas and periods and is trying to let us all know so you can feel good about yourself and also considering that you are trying to bitch about punctuation and spelling on a games forums just proves you are far less superior than a Shit drip have fun Mr cool guy

I dont really need to act superior to you the fact that you come in to start shit in a rage post proves that. You just seem to be one of those kids that just got out of 5th grade and found out how to use his commas and periods and is trying to let us all know so you can feel good about yourself and also considering that you are trying to bitch about punctuation and spelling on a games forums just proves you are far less superior than a Shit drip have fun Mr cool guy

1 point for including a single period in that entire 'paragraph'. You're trying. My mother teaches 5th graders actually, want me to send a tutor over? I'd have to call her, of course. Just to save you the time of making a 'lives in his mother's basement' joke.
  • Like 1

Also, if you refer back to your original post, you somehow managed to spell "love" wrong.

-partakes in an awkward secret handshake with Lonrem-

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 1

Also, if you refer back to your original post, you somehow managed to spell "love" wrong.

Of course because no one ever in existance has ever spelled it luv you are a smart one arent you young one

TO ALL NEW VIEWERS THIS HAS JUST BECOME A RAGE WAR BETWEEN ME AND HYDRA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IGNORE THIS SPECIFIC TOPIC

Sweetie, honey... they ignored your post from the beginning.

• Like 1

Of course because no one ever in existance has ever spelled it luv you are a smart one arent you young one

Oh, we can keep this up all day. But seriously, 'someone has done it before' is your excuse?

Sweetie, honey... they ignored your post from the beginning.

and yet you seem to have no life so you read it and began to join in so sweetie, honey....... just think

-Existence

-aren't

-penispump

And you're the only one raging in this little slice of heaven, buttercup.

You sad, bro?

-I would have added all of your mistakes so you could learn from them, but they are too numerous for me to type in without straining my "I don't give a fuck" meter.-

Edited by Hydra

and yet you seem to have no life so you read it and began to join in so sweetie, honey....... just think

Eh, actually I'm watching the Olympic Closing Ceremonies, this thread is entertaining me during NBC's commercial breaks.

Oh, we can keep this up all day. But seriously, 'someone has done it before' is your excuse?

oh how cute you want to keep this up all day

-Existence

-aren't

-penispump

And you're the only one raging in this little slice of heaven, buttercup.

You sad, bro?

-I would have added all of your mistakes so you could learn from them, but they are too numerous for me to type in without straining my "I don't give a fuck" meter.-

thats cute you think that you arent raging oh and congrats on proving my point about stating spelling and grammar mistakes in a gaming forum rage more