Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Big Foot In Day Z (Video)

its not hard for somone to start randomly recording and act like they have seen a bigfoot in dayz...and then go off the reaction that u swear u seen a bigfoot.. unless you have video proof i dont believe you seen it. and/or if you did it could of easily been a hacker maybe with a bigfoot skin (just and idea)

As for my opinion on bigfoot in dayz.. it would be sweet as fuck if there were bigfoots in dayz up in the mountains who kill you if you prvoke them etc..

• Like 2

It's my word that i seen him, If you know me or watched my videos before you would know i would NEVER say something i didn't mean. I understand where you are coming from tho. Its cool if you dont believe me. I've been playing hours trying to find him, One of my friends told me it would of been another player using the guilly suit and tried to hide/avoid me. I'm not sure but just by the way he seen me and walked away was like "wow wtf is that big foot" type of thing...

As inconclusive as bigfoot in RL <_<

Just as in real life, People say they spot him but never actually have 100% legit proof. This is like real life. I feel as if i'm being trolled. I wish i was recording when i seen him, I had to minimize DAyZ by pressing alt ctrl and delete and open fraps and load it n back to dayz :( i wasted a good 40 seconds!

Mmm comeback when you have footage. The video is pointless though.

"i know he wasn't a tree because he moved" Rofl.

Lol...

Also this is just me wanting to get out that i seen big foot =D

I'm thinking of putting together a squad and starting to look for him, seriously. I hope the creators of this mod actually read this thread i want to know

what the hell i seen, If there is actually a big foot in the game. I doubt they would tell us tho, This is just giving people a reason to play even more and

find him. Who agrees?

You can find big foot in blurry areas. Just find a blurry place and wait to him to come out a bush. Easy!

It's my word that i seen him, If you know me or watched my videos before you would know i would NEVER say something i didn't mean. I understand where you are coming from tho. Its cool if you dont believe me. I've been playing hours trying to find him, One of my friends told me it would of been another player using the guilly suit and tried to hide/avoid me. I'm not sure but just by the way he seen me and walked away was like "wow wtf is that big foot" type of thing...

lol oh well i hope its a new add on that they didnt mention just to freak us out.. but yeah its a bit hard to believe you thats all.

It's ok man, Its just matter of time till someone finds it and records it. I know this thread will pop up later in the future...And you all will be like "kn0x187" was first.

He saw a rabbit, must be a Bigfoot around too.

Seriously? Why bother posting?

People think im lying about actually seeing big foot, Read/Watch this thread and hopefully after you will believe me. I'm not the type of person that would

lie or make up stories. Thanks for reading this thread, if you actually do. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/70668-battleeye-ruined-my-game/

It's pathetic you're posting these videos on the forums. Pointless threads just so you can make your channel and videos more popular, It's almost humorous.

It's pathetic you're posting these videos on the forums. Pointless threads just so you can make your channel and videos more popular, It's almost humorous.

I don;t need extra exposure on my videos, I'm already getting it before i even posted on this website. I think you are just jelous of how i must of seen

big foot. Also i just went threw your profile and seen threads you replied on and all you do is troll and talk shit. If i was a mod/admin on this website you would

been banned./suspended TERMINATEDDDDD

oh muh god i can't believe what i just seen

• Like 1

I hope after this, People will start looking for him or have the designers of day z mod read this thread just to say if they added him to the game.

oh muh god i can't believe what i just seen

Seriously dude, I couldn't believe it.

You know I just read a thread where some guy was saying he was banned for picking up hacked weapons, then another person googled his name and he came up on multiple hack websites. He had a good story, sorta was questioning his ban because of false bans happening lately, and the way he typed. But he was lying, and he never posted in the thread again.

If you actually saw bigfoot you'd have to bring more to the table than just claim you saw him, if you wanted people to side with you. Or maybe you just want attention, who knows. Maybe we all want attention. Point is this thread is pointless without the proof, because we don't know if you're lying (we can assume however) and there's not any footage of "bigfoot". I don't care if you're going to reply: "I don' care if uu beleb me mannnnnn, I seen it."

Because I don't care about your reply. I'm just pointing out the truth and facts about this situation we have here.