Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Big Foot In Day Z (Video)

I dont know bro.. seems kinda fishy. You sure you werent on some sort of drug like shrooms??? J/king but yeah you need the video next time and if you do, IT better not be blurry!!!! I will hunt you down in Dayz and murder you!!!! :D

You know I just read a thread where some guy was saying he was banned for picking up hacked weapons, then another person googled his name and he came up on multiple hack websites. He had a good story, sorta was questioning his ban because of false bans happening lately, and the way he typed. But he was lying, and he never posted in the thread again.

If you actually saw bigfoot you'd have to bring more to the table than just claim you saw him, if you wanted people to side with you. Or maybe you just want attention, who knows. Maybe we all want attention. Point is this thread is pointless without the proof, because we don't know if you're lying (we can assume however) and there's not any footage of "bigfoot". I don't care if you're going to reply: "I don' care if uu beleb me mannnnnn, I seen it."

Because I don't care about your reply. I'm just pointing out the truth and facts about this situation we have here.

I understand what you mean, I have no proof that i seen him. I recorded about 40seconds late, Since i had to minimize the game and start fraps then jump back to the game. I wish i had fraps running. I was just so shocked when i seen him you can tell by my voice, btw. I understand what you and wouldn't mind if admin/mod

deleted this thread. I just wanted to share what i just seen, thinking there was actually people that might of seen himaswell.

Trying to increase your channel views huh. Lame.

Trying to increase your channel views huh. Lame.

I don't need to increase my "channel views" & Can careless about views. If i did i'd be posting ALL my videos here. i just wanted to share what i seen. Stop trolling.

Lol.

People trawl the code in this mod ALL. THE. TIME. Looking for new shit added by Rocket (like the code for dogs) that has not yet been put in the game, because who doesn't want a free sneak peek? If someone saw coding for a yeti, or bigfoot, or whatever, it would be extremely obvious, and would've been found already had it been implemented in the latest patch.

No one here is stupid enough to believe you, so please, take your lies elsewhere. Or come back with definitive proof, I don't care.

I'm going to laugh at everyone who is talking smack or calling me a liar, when they actually release the update saying they added him to the game. I won't bother reply to this thread anymore. That's all i have to say, Just don't forget who was first. PEACE!

...If i was a mod/admin on this website you would

been banned./suspended TERMINATEDDDDD

That, my good sir, is why you are not in a position of authority on this website.

Your lack of good grammar and improper spelling has certainly captured my attention and gave me a few good laughs though, so thanks! I would seriously suggest going back to grade school though.

I'm going to laugh at everyone who is talking smack or calling me a liar, when they actually release the update saying they added him to the game. I won't bother reply to this thread anymore. That's all i have to say, Just don't forget who was first. PEACE!

So... you're saying they added him into the game in the last patch, and didn't put the note in these patch notes, but instead are going to put it in the next patch notes? So that dillweeds like you can make reaction videos on youtube saying how they just saw bigfoot? Sounds fucking stupid to be honest.

So... you're saying they added him into the game in the last patch, and didn't put the note in these patch notes, but instead are going to put it in the next patch notes? So that dillweeds like you can make reaction videos on youtube saying how they just saw bigfoot? Sounds fucking stupid to be honest.

Maybe he is an easter egg? lol

Sorry bro. I haxxord and modded the ghille to be brown and increased my height a bit. Thought you were going to kill me so I just walked away then teleported to my base.

Sorry bro. I haxxord and modded the ghille to be brown and increased my height a bit. Thought you were going to kill me so I just walked away then teleported to my base.

Are you serious? Was that really you?

I'm sorry. I like trolling folks :/

Lol, Nice try. I know what i seen! I seriously can;t wait till someone finds him. I bet this is an EasterEgg!!!

If you are trolling, I feel sorry for you.

If you are not trolling, I feel sorry for you.

• Like 1

Lol, Nice try. I know what i seen! I seriously can;twait till someone finds him. I bet this is an EasterEgg!!!

No. I'm telling you, you seen me, not Bigfoot. I was trolling/haxxoring.

Edited by .Gantz.

you sir are whats known in this world as a troll .

congrats :murder:

No. I'm telling you, you seen me, not Bigfoot. I was trolling/haxxoring.

I doubt you are saying the truth, why would you say you are trolling/hacking on the game. If an admin/mod reads this and see's that you put that

i think he will get you banned. I doubt it was you...but if it was...then..you got me lol

they added in bigfoot skin last night , got rid of ghillie :facepalm:

Have you tried the bigfoot mating call? maybe you'll find him that way lol

Have you tried the bigfoot mating call? maybe you'll find him that way lol

How do you do that? Tell me, and ill give you my beans.

If its legit he seen it Im not surprised. Making new skins and trolling players is kind of an in thing with hackers right now. At the same time, I hope Rocket is taking notes. Throwing in some "easter eggs" like this into the game could really make it a bit more interesting. Same with things like Green mountain and the guys getting around in Joker/Jason skins playing creepy songs.