pwnage13371

Requesting to be teleported back to mainland.

Me, my squad, and a full server of people got teleported into the sky far off somewhere. We would really appreciate it if we were all teleported back to somewhere safe.

Our usernames are: Moaf, -]AwH[- Jack Sparrow, and -]AwH[- ishadu.

Or you could kill yourselves and regear

And lose NVGs, 2 AS-50s, an M107, rangefinders, a coyote pack, 2 ALICE packs, and my days survived?

lolno

Edit: CNAT FORGET MY MOUNTIAN DEW :((

Edited by pwnage13371

This happens to 100+ people a day if not more, with good equipment. I've lost a 25 Day Playthrough to something similar with 3 clan mates. Just restart like the rest of us..

sorry man, your pretty much dead :s

i didnt get a teleport when I asked

Here is a quick way to regear

Skip to around 5 minutes

Best of luck to you and your squad

I hear if you DC before you hit the ground, you will survive. Is this true?

I hear if you DC before you hit the ground, you will survive. Is this true?

Yes, but you have about a 5% chance of doing it right. You have to jump, wait until you are about 5 ft from the ground, and DC. You will need morphine... and blood bags...

I can pray for teh glitch that tps me to the coast with all my gear xD

haha yeah, update to 1.7.2.5 but then join a 1.7.2.4 server, it will spawn you on the beach with all your gear.

What if I already have 1.7.2.5?

Woops, yeah sometimes you can get back to last known position like that. But i can never ever get it right, lol.

Edited by Josh225

And lose NVGs, 2 AS-50s, an M107, rangefinders, a coyote pack, 2 ALICE packs, and my days survived?

lolno

Edit: CNAT FORGET MY MOUNTIAN DEW :((

Oh noes!! You should of thought ahead and made a base which you can fall back on in case you get killed. I myself have a Ural filled to the brim with 50 various weapons, not to mention tools, backpacks, food and other gear. I also have various camps in different servers if one gets found. 2 ALICE packs are found easily in cities. The other stuff can easily be looted off dead players that you can kill. And as for the days survived... Who cares, spawn again and make a point to do better than your last life. ghilliesedan.jpg

Edited by Prez

Oh noes!! You should of thought ahead and made a base which you can fall back on in case you get killed. I myself have a Ural filled to the brim with 50 various weapons, not to mention tools, backpacks, food and other gear. I also have various camps in different servers if one gets found. 2 ALICE packs are found easily in cities. The other stuff can easily be looted off dead players that you can kill. And as for the days survived... Who cares, spawn again and make a point to do better than your last life.

Lol we did but got killed by a hacker while doing so.