Sign in to follow this  
Siignal

Doing justice to hackers on the dev plains

Since I can only spawn on the dev plains without a debug menu, and I somehow got a gun off a hacker who died out here, I'm just gonna spawn kill hackers and take screenshots. Only killing people with the sniper label. I'm on US125. Had to relog, will be 15 minutes before I'm back in.

EDIT: READ THE THREAD. I CANT RUN EAST. I CANT USE THE BUG TO SPAWN AT THE COAST. I RESPAWN HERE EVERY SERVER I JOIN. NO SOUND. NO GEAR. NO STARVATION OR DEHYDRATION. NO ZOMBIES SPAWN WHEN IM IN TOWNS. IM BORED AND WANT A RESET

YHk74.jpg

Edited by Siignal

Sniper is just the name given to players in ghillie suits, not hackers...this is a cheap move.

• Like 1

Sniper is just the name given to players in ghillie suits, not hackers...this is a cheap move.

So is getting put in the dev plains with no way to play the game and the devs posting/responding to no issues, with no way to reset your character completely. There are many people labelled survivor in ghillies. I'm assuming anyone with a sniper label is a hacker.

Edit: I check their weapon and backpack. Read. The. Fucking. Thread. You. Ignorant. Fucks.

Edited by Siignal

run S/E until you get back on the map. The debug plains are near 800900 (not saying exact grid due to potential abuse).

What you are doing is a bannable offense.

The label you claim hackers have is simply arma 2's soldier class identification. sniper is someone who has a ghillie, rifleman is someone who has camo. man/civilian are zombies. and dayz took the liberty of making their own class for the normal default player which is labeled simply "survivor"

• Like 1

run S/E until you get back on the map. The debug plains are near 800900 (not saying exact grid due to potential abuse).

I've already done that. I just get teleported back to the dev plains with no items when I leave the server. See how I have no debug menu? I can't starve or die of thirst either.

This guy WAS a hacker. AS50 thermal with a Coyote patrol pack.

D6UF9.jpg

What you are doing is a bannable offense.

The label you claim hackers have is simply arma 2's soldier class identification. sniper is someone who has a ghillie, rifleman is someone who has camo. man/civilian are zombies. and dayz took the liberty of making their own class for the normal default player which is labeled simply "survivor"

Elaborate how this is bannable. They all have AS50 Thermals with Coyote Backpacks. They are clearly scripters/have scripted gear. I literally cannot play the game. I can not leave and join a server without being respawned back at the dev plain, and I'm attempting to improve the experience for others.

Edited by Siignal

Spawning in the debus forest has been an issue for a long time it has been fixed for the most part. Look at the clouds they always move east, then run south east for a few minutes and you will find land.

You can also try log out/log in and it will occasionally move you out of the debug forest.

And I cannot stress this enough labels in this game are simply entity identification based on arma 2. If the labels had anything to do with hackers then banning them before they got into the server would easy.

You are currently doing enough big no no's in game that can get you permanently global banned or banned from all hive servers. First you exploiting by simply being in the debug forest (no one cares you got glitched and spawned there, it happened before and it will happen again) second you are using hacked and or duplicated gear which may not even be in the game of dayz. third you are killing people upon logging in.

Suggestions to avoid a perma ban is simple. DROP YOUR HACKED GEAR, stop killing everyone in that area and run with your tail between your legs to the south east to get back into the map so you can either start playing the game or kill yourself to respawn fresh on the beach.

In that last picture you posted, that guy is most likely NOT a hacker.

He is using a hacked gun as it is a TWS AS50 which is not in the game. However look at the rest of his gear he is not decked out like your run of the mill hacker. Looks like he either obliviously found the weapon had it givin to him or got it by some other means.

Do not assume everyone is a hacker.

By being ignorant and thinking you are "helping" by being an asshole exploiting a bannable glitch and killing innocent people will get you banned. In some way I am kind of hoping you get banned rather than have you ruin the day of more people logging in.

Spawning in the debus forest has been an issue for a long time it has been fixed for the most part. Look at the clouds they always move east, then run south east for a few minutes and you will find land.

You can also try log out/log in and it will occasionally move you out of the debug forest.

And I cannot stress this enough labels in this game are simply entity identification based on arma 2. If the labels had anything to do with hackers then banning them before they got into the server would easy.

You are currently doing enough big no no's in game that can get you permanently global banned or banned from all hive servers. First you exploiting by simply being in the debug forest (no one cares you got glitched and spawned there, it happened before and it will happen again) second you are using hacked and or duplicated gear which may not even be in the game of dayz. third you are killing people upon logging in.

Suggestions to avoid a perma ban is simple. DROP YOUR HACKED GEAR, stop killing everyone in that area and run with your tail between your legs to the south east to get back into the map so you can either start playing the game or kill yourself to respawn fresh on the beach.

You don't seem to understand. I SPAWN ON THE DEBUG PLAINS EVERY TIME I DIE.l I HAVE THE RESPAWN BUTTON. I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME.

http://dayzmod.com/f...ost-characters/

zYy0V.jpg

Edited by Siignal

Noob? Playing on server with names + range and shooting everyone in ghillie? Sniper or Man is not related to ghillie or at least might not be (tested with buddies last week)

If you want to do justice to them report their names to server admins so they can ban their ids.

Edited by mishak

Noob? Playing on server with names + range and shooting everyone in ghillie? Sniper or Man is not related to ghillie or at least might not be (tested with buddies last week)

I check their weapon, their backpack size, and whats in the backpack. It's not random kills. I'm not exploiting anything because there is nothing I can do to prevent it. I don't want to be stuck out here, I don't want to really be doing this, but I spawn here every time I join a server/die. Because y'know, I totally want to run all the way to the map with no sound (yes, there is no sound), die from something, and start back in the plains again without shit

Edit: And on the picture on the other post. I didn't kill him. He was just dead. I just took the picture. I hadn't started looking for hackers until after I made the post.

Edited by Siignal

I've already done that. I just get teleported back to the dev plains with no items when I leave the server. See how I have no debug menu? I can't starve or die of thirst either.

This guy WAS a hacker. AS50 thermal with a Coyote patrol pack.

D6UF9.jpg

UMM You are aware that guy probably isn't a hacker... Just some guy that found an AS50 thermal that a hacker spawned. Also its rare, but there are some legit AS50 Thermal... they were in very early versions of the alpha around the 1.5 patches.

Edited by Kithuni

lol, "Sniper" is given to every person in a ghillie, so there goes that theory.

Have you tried pushing backspace to exit out of that menu you have open? Not sure if that'll bring your debug monitor back.

Also, the "Debug Plains" aren't in some other world, they're just on the far western corner of the map iirc, just start running east (same direction as the clouds move if you don't have a compass) and you'll get out of there (if you head SE you'll hit the beach on the far western corner of the map by Komarovo).

UMM You are aware that guy probably isn't a hacker... Just some guy that found an AS50 thermal that a hacker spawned. Also its rare, but there are some legit AS50 Thermal... they were in very early versions of the alpha around the 1.5 patches.

With a Coyote patrol pack... Yeah. Don't care. Odds favor hacker. It's not like I haven't killed hackers before. I spent 5 days in Elektro up on that hill killing hackers. I know what I'm looking for.

lol, "Sniper" is given to every person in a ghillie, so there goes that theory.

Have you tried pushing backspace to exit out of that menu you have open? Not sure if that'll bring your debug monitor back.

Also, the "Debug Plains" aren't in some other world, they're just on the far western corner of the map iirc, just start running east (same direction as the clouds move if you don't have a compass) and you'll get out of there (if you head SE you'll hit the beach on the far western corner of the map by Komarovo).

Do you people even read the thread. 3 times now I've said that I can not spawn anywhere but the dev plain. I've run to the airfield, died, spawned back in dev plains. I don't need to reconnect to respawn. Hell I even included a screenshot like 3 posts up. I CAN USE THE DISABLED RESPAWN BUTTON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD LOL. SOMETHING IS WRONG. I just want a reset.

With a Coyote patrol pack... Yeah. Don't care. Odds favor hacker. It's not like I haven't killed hackers before. I spent 5 days in Elektro up on that hill killing hackers. I know what I'm looking for.

You obviously don't know what you're looking for if you think a sniper label means hacker.

You obviously don't know what you're looking for if you think a sniper label means hacker.

4/6 people with Ghillies in the plains displayed survivor, suit yourself. I'm not even going to bother explaining this again either, read the thread or don't post, I check their stuff.

I'm done responding to people not willing to read the entire thread. I'll respond to real posts.

Edited by Siignal