Sign in to follow this  
Siignal

Hacker turned players into cows then made them ghost characters

Server: US 1455. I'm going off my recent servers joined. I actually forget which one it was. Might have been US 1646, but I think it was 1455

First thing that happened was he teleported everyone to his chopper and killed everyone. I aborted, died in a another server when I hit the ground, and tried to go find my body. I couldn't find it so I tried to go back to the server to loot dead bodies from where everyone fell. I got in, walked 3 feet, and got turned into a cow. I fell over, and it would appear that my body was hidden, but I was alive. My debug monitor disappeared and I was stuck underground. Upon going to other servers, I have no debug monitor, no sound, I can hit the respawn button, I can't die of hunger or thirst, and I spawn in the dev plains. I trekked all the way back into the map, ending up at NW airfield. I could not spawn zombies with my presence.

The cow thing happened at 3:35 Mountain time. The helicopter teleport was 3:01 mountain time. (Was describing in real time in a skype convo, so I have timestamps)

Picture will come in an edit.

Please sort this one out quickly. The game is completely unplayable for me :(

LOL There were 2 hackers on the debug plain on US125. One is this guy. One is the dead body on the second screenshot who was also labelled sniper before he died.

tAgiD.jpg

aExvy.jpg

Edited by Siignal

I also have gotten stuck underground and I don't know how I to get up since I can nether kill my self or respwan. :( help